GOOD LUCK (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
what are all your timetables like?
Doing Eng Adv, MX1/2, Phys, eco.

Pre decent timetable but its kinda wierd at times. Got my english exams as normal but then like pre much 6 days to study for mx2 and then 3 days for mx1 but then I got like a week to study for both eco and phys which is like nov 1/3 respectively.

So lol I'm kind of under the pressure throughout the month esp in the end but its good nonetheless since i dont have consecutive exams so I'm happy for that :) No complaints here.

yanujw

HSC
Doing Eng Adv, MX1/2, Phys, eco.

Pre decent timetable but its kinda wierd at times. Got my english exams as normal but then like pre much 6 days to study for mx2 and then 3 days for mx1 but then I got like a week to study for both eco and phys which is like nov 1/3 respectively.

So lol I'm kind of under the pressure throughout the month esp in the end but its good nonetheless since i dont have consecutive exams so I'm happy for that :) No complaints here.
Same timetable for me... not that I'm complaining about the long gaps lol.

tgone

HSC
modern directly after english... sigh

and then three weeks where the questions actually have answers :p

MusicalChipmunk

HSC
what are all your timetables like?
I got 4 exams in the first week. 2 in the second and 1 in the third week. The order of my exams are English standard, music, investigating science, ancient history, maths standard 2 and history extension. Already dead just from English and music. Really dreading the science exam tomorrow.

may22

HSC
I got 4 exams in the first week. 2 in the second and 1 in the third week. The order of my exams are English standard, music, investigating science, ancient history, maths standard 2 and history extension. Already dead just from English and music. Really dreading the science exam tomorrow.
omg you’ll be so fried this weekend, best of luck 🫡

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)