good music? (1 Viewer)

PrettyNoose

HSC
Originally posted by um..
you have a toothpaste for dinner sig!

you should put on grandmaster flash, and then monnie love, and then krs one. and um, brand nubians
and you have some unknown quote by someone telling you to stop swearing...excellente!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
....i liked Rob Thomas's/Santana's Smooth, but everything now is not so hot.
yeah, that smooth song is really good, so good it makes there other songs sound like
:eek: , but not too bad

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by PrettyNoose
hehehehehhe :D I knew any pink floyd would be pissed at that. not even the great layne staley and tom morello are allowed, eh? fine fine, i change it to NIN's perfect drug.
thankyou

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
NOBODY... i repeat NOBODY should be allowed to cover pink floyd songs... its wrong i tells ya.. WRONG!
i would continue my rant and give reasons for my hate of this.. but then i look obsessed and i have a feeling i will explode.....
:burn:
Total agreement.
But you should listen the the Easy-star All Stars dub of the whole of Dark Side of the Moon. It's actually pretty good (coming from a huge pf fan...)

But the song you should have on your CD:
The Beta Band - Dry The Rain

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
actually i have heard it.. it goes alright.. not as good as the original....
the only reason i didnt like the other band covering another brick in the wall(part 2).. is cos like its part of a story.. and just cos its the biggest hit from the wall (which is crap cos comfortably numb is the greatest), people cover it. i mean u dont go round re-writing the best chapter of a book.. if u know wot i mean.. and i am gettin too involved in this saga so i will stop
for all your pink floyd rants.. contact mojoman :D

PrettyNoose

HSC
fair enough, as long as you've heard it. and yeah i know what you mean, it makes a lot of sense.
yeah and nothing's ever as good at the originals, in most cases.

nickw...

HSC
N/A
Good chill/singalong when drunk bands? IMO: Oasis, Benny harper, Jeff Buckley, Led zeppelin, AC/DC, Hoodoo Gurus,

EDIT: forgot the chilli peppers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)