good rock music 2 download (2 Viewers)

Brad

^
Ummm obviously you haven't read the thread, because each of those bands are mentioned several times...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
juggla said:
god damn this thread is about to make me choke. firstly, to the man that needs to find the latest rock music, clearly you are trying too hard to be something u aint. but anyway, i will teach you. first thing to remember is, most of todays music is complete and utter garbage. i find better shit in my pants after a night of too much jack daniels. But listen up boyo, firstly, u aint rockin unless zeppelin is in ur list. full stop. anyone who thinks otherwise is shit. also add ac dc cuz thats down right rock too.. theyll rock ur socks off. theres plenty more u can add.. and u will know it.. u can feel the rock. as for more recently.. metallica u cannot pass up.. that shit is straight up there, but their new stuff is a tad disapointing, but still has the right energy. also, the darkness are straight up rock and queens of the stone age fucking rule.. and their old shit as KYUSS is mindblowing. and just for excellent measure add the mars volta. at the drive in are unreal.. but after listening to mars volta... that shit will kick ur ass so hard that u wont be able to listen to anything else.

so go forth my childe.. and learn!
why don't you shut the fuck up and realize everyone has their own taste in music?

Hey, try a band called Smile Empty Soul, their shit is starting to become commercial overseas but they haven't hit big here. Download "Therapy".

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
why don't you shut the fuck up and realize everyone has their own taste in music?

Hey, try a band called Smile Empty Soul, their shit is starting to become commercial overseas but they haven't hit big here. Download "Therapy".
awesome band, but i doubt itll become any more commercial, theyre just too damn depressing ! :p

their new album is great but a tad on the feel down on yourself style

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pfft sifnt rock music!

"a little voice in my head..."

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
AsyLum said:
awesome band, but i doubt itll become any more commercial, theyre just too damn depressing ! :p

their new album is great but a tad on the feel down on yourself style
Who says that's not what I'm after?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ya muse is rock :)

hehe loz nothing, wrong with depressing, but its just too depressing for me atm :)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
muse were great at the big day out, but the best band too rock to- especially drunk(although u dont have to be) is queens of the stone age

other mentions:
deftones
apc
massive attack

been listening alot to these lately

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
i dunno if anyones mentioned it cos i wasnt bout to read 12 pages of song titles
but old silverchair like freakshow is great
does neone know some bands a bit like distured, im trying to curve my music tastes a bit to some heavier stuff
i got disturbed - the sickness
and deftones - white pony
and i love them both so nething along that kinda track?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
heavier stuff

u could try rob zombie, rage against the machine, slayer, nin (they rock), godsmack

im not that into heavier/death metal stuff- but its still good

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Fear factory - HK, Shock, Demanufacture, Replica, Archetype

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Loz#1 said:

smile empty soul is good, I'm a fan. I've also become a fan of Snow Patrol, I dunno if its rock in the sense that everyone else talks about in here, but its good non-commercial stuff.

And gyroscope, but I'm sure thats been mentioned already.

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
i like the sound of godsmack and nin
what r some good songs to begin with?

G

Gavvvvvin

Download some Avenged Sevenfold. Greatest band ever, in my opinion =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)