• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Good Teachers... (2 Viewers)

cko

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
normally, i'd agree but this yr im hating teachers who think classtime means storytelling time...i just feel like saying "can we please get on with the topic"...there is just no time for yakking teachers esp when most of the time, it is completely irrelevant...if my eco teacher is reading this and somehow recognises me...im talking about YOU miss!! :mad:
yes i no wot u mean n i sympathise with u there sarah!

but what's weird is that some teachers have like... gotten RELAXED around me and they talk on bout all this crap like they're your friend, not like im complaining but i thought it was really weird and needed time to get used to it! Like this time in term 1 i needed to hand in a note to leave school early because i was going for my Ps test and my PE teacher and one of the office ladies sed that they couldn't let me go because the government made some new rule about early leave and im sitting there going
"oh crap!" and then the freaky part.... they stood there for bout 7 seconds staring at me AND STARTED CRACKING UP!!!! I'm like "Oh crap, really?!" and they're like "NOPE! But we got u der1!! hahahaha" weird huh?

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i like it how the teachers r more relaxed and friendly coz we're senior students. i had a couple of teachers who i have now in my junior yrs and they were really uptight and crabby back then. Now they r more open which is good coz then i feel like i can actually talk them now. im considering on becoming a language teacher:)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
some of my teachers are good. It helps if they are organised ... that means that you can be organised. I have teacher for Legal studies who has had notes for our HSC since before we did preliminary and now we are going to be set to finish the course before trials so that all of term3 will be for revision.
Our MOdern History teacher is basically the same except we wont be finished that early however if i did not have her then i would not be as organised as i am for that subject (everyother subject is basically a lost cause )

mishka

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nerissa
It is good that you virtually get one on one tuition, as Spanish grammar can get really hard, and the accent is difficult to master if you're a non - background speaker. Do you do Beginners or Continuers?
Wow, sounds like you have cool teachers!! I'm doing Spanish Continuers by the way, and I'm not a background speaker. Our class has 2 others doing Continuers and 2 doing Beginners. The Continuers comprise of me, a Chilean and a Peruvian!! My teacher says I have a French sounding Spanish accent, you know, a French person who is trying to speak Spanish, but she says I'm easy to understand!! That's good I guess!!!

It's really cool how teachers treat seniors. Some act like seniors themselves, I guess that's how they "keep young"!!!!!!!

korry

HSC
N/A
we have an awesome ext2 maths teacher...he acts like a total nut jumping around the classroom, dancing around...using those preschool wooden models...jumping on desks...singing and cracking lame jokes...hahaha sounds gay but actually its good coz we remember everything he teaches and it stays in there...ahaha plus you never fall asleep :p

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sarah168
normally, i'd agree but this yr im hating teachers who think classtime means storytelling time...i just feel like saying "can we please get on with the topic"...there is just no time for yakking teachers esp when most of the time, it is completely irrelevant...if my eco teacher is reading this and somehow recognises me...im talking about YOU miss!!

lately im starting to agree with you there, one of my teachers rambles on forveer and its so hard to concentrate especially when you know its irrelevent

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ally15
i like it how the teachers r more relaxed and friendly coz we're senior students. i had a couple of teachers who i have now in my junior yrs and they were really uptight and crabby back then. Now they r more open which is good coz then i feel like i can actually talk them now. im considering on becoming a language teacher:)
i think they should be nice all the time though. it annoys when teachers treat me good this year, when they were heaps slack in year 10. im like hello just coz someone is a senior doesnt mean they are a completely diff. person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)