Good tutoring colleges for English around the Hills area (1 Viewer)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
LOL?

And as always, you can always try out the experienced, venerable Drongoski ;)
Thanks mate. I know some maths and that's about all except I'm excellent in spelling and grammar which aren't important nowadays. Ha! Ha! Ha!

michaeljennings

HSC
Don't really like private tutoring since I'm an awkward social butterfly.
LOL dw im an awkward social butterfly too but I found tutoring to be alright after the first month or so. And now I tutor students myself and really enjoy it

delian

HSC
N/A
I agree with many of the above posts- many tutoring colleges are not that interested in helping their students. I think that one-on-one tutoring is much more effective, as the teaching can be adapted to a pace comfortable for the student. This helps ensure they receive personalised attention, and can improve.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
If you can get to Pendle Hill (near the railway station) the Modern Education Centre have small effective English classes for years 7-12 one evening a week after school around 530 for an hour or so. 97632938. Up to you of course but probably worth an enquiry .

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Discovery College - In Strathfield just under Matrix. I gurantee you one of the best colleges for maths in Sydney. They advance very quickily and prepare you well for exams. Best resources also.
Just out of interest, is it true Mr. Woodhouse (head teacher of maths at James Ruse) is the head of the maths department at Discovery?

saioom

HSC
N/A
Title says all. I've tried some of the James An and CS Education places in Castle Hill though they aren't too good. Willing to travel 30 minutes to get to a place.
Try CS Education Parramatta. They are located right next to Westfield Parramatta and got really good qualified tutors for English, Maths and Science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)