good university guide... (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
I photocopied from my local library, cause they wont let you borrow it out, which i imagine is the same for state library. but you don wanna tredge all the way to the city when you can access it at your local library.

man im bored.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
I photocopied from my local library, cause they wont let you borrow it out, which i imagine is the same for state library. but you don wanna tredge all the way to the city when you can access it at your local library.

man im bored.
what suburn is your "local library"?

Hussain

Originally posted by Minai
I dont think kids here are that interested in postgrad opportunities just yet, Hussain
That should not make a difference when it come to rankings should it, or are Bachelors course rankings different from Masters. I thought they ranked the uni as a whole and not their courses. Please correct me if I am wrong. :)

Hussain.
Australian-Universities.Bz

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
what suburn is your "local library"?
Rockdale =) But i'm sure hurstville and other such local libraries have em, just check on their catalogue online! =)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Hussain
That should not make a difference when it come to rankings should it, or are Bachelors course rankings different from Masters. I thought they ranked the uni as a whole and not their courses. Please correct me if I am wrong. :)

Hussain.
Australian-Universities.Bz
Well I'm not sure, but I think people here are interested in the graduate outcomes from their bachelor degrees, not the whole uni in general

But still, that is a good resource to compare across uni's

santaslayer

HSC
u wouldnt really care about the uni as a whole...just ur course at THAT particular uni

MrA

If graduate starting salaries are high for a particular course in a particular uni compared with those from other uni's, then does that mean employers think higher of it?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by MrA
If graduate starting salaries are high for a particular course in a particular uni compared with those from other uni's, then does that mean employers think higher of it?
well, dunno- maybe u have to look at the graduate employment rate as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)