Goodbye, Holy Father (1 Viewer)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
P is for the poping you did
I is for the individual you were
the other P is for piranhas, i reckon if you were in the amazon paranhas wouldnt eat you
E is for eating lots of holy bread but still maintaining a trim figure

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
Well since I didn't know him as personally as you all seem to, I guess I'm out of my depth.
SunHerald said:
  • helped topple communism
  • revolutionised his office and made the church a powerful force in world affairs
  • humanity, courage and moral integrity
  • reached out to other religions like no other pontiff
  • champion of human freedom and a good and faithful servant of God
  • battle against communism and quest for global peace
  • unswerving defence of traditional Vatican doctrines
  • meeting ordinary people everywhere he travelled
  • a man of extraordinary faith, dignity and courage
  • asked forgiveness for Catholic sins against Jews over the centuries
And thats just the first page.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm sad he died as a person, but i'm in no way sad at all that he aint pope no longer, regardless, R.I.P.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
um.. said:
P is for the poping you did
I is for the individual you were
the other P is for piranhas, i reckon if you were in the amazon paranhas wouldnt eat you
E is for eating lots of holy bread but still maintaining a trim figure
hahahahahaha

Abu Ghurayb said:
And we all know what a reliable paper the SunHerald is.
everyone knows the telegraph is where it's at.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
That info is everywhere
He did advance the Catholic church towards a more accepting institution unfortunately not as much as he could of.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Xayma said:
He did advance the Catholic church towards a more accepting institution unfortunately not as much as he could of.
Yeah, but what do u want from him, perfection? he might be pope but he is still human and not God therefore he isnt capable of perfection

Comrade nathan

HSC
The Pope nor that scum Reagan were not reponsible for the revisionism of the Communist countries.

Aslo i don't think you should be calling that a achievement, oh unless you like the idea of unemployement, maluntrition, overcrowded jails,remergance of mafias, loss of pensions and other social services, rise in alcoholism, rise in crime oh lets just the basic fucking up of a country.

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
ok he's gone...lets get over it!! im catholic myself, and there is no need to mourn on the fucking internet about him...go have a cry you dont have to tell everyone else about it! its sad yes..but thanks goodness he died the man has choking on air anyways..rest in peace wateva...they will soon replace him and no one will care anymore!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
The Pope nor that scum Reagan were not reponsible for the revisionism of the Communist countries.

Aslo i don't think you should be calling that a achievement, oh unless you like the idea of unemployement, maluntrition, overcrowded jails,remergance of mafias, loss of pensions and other social services, rise in alcoholism, rise in crime oh lets just the basic fucking up of a country.
Sounds good to me

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:

Good to see a fellow Communist in the forum.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
ok he's gone...lets get over it!! im catholic myself, and there is no need to mourn on the fucking internet about him...go have a cry you dont have to tell everyone else about it! its sad yes..but thanks goodness he died the man has choking on air anyways..rest in peace wateva...they will soon replace him and no one will care anymore!!
that'll probably take some time mate...

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
Abu Ghurayb said:
I tend not to respect people who espouse anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-conraception, anti-womens rights sentiments
Do you have a illness?? First of all - the pope was pro women’s rights. If you truly have a problem with the now late Pope keep it to ur self u deluded freak.

spell check

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
"The pope and regan had nothing to do with the fall/restructuring of communism" - Comrade Nathan (slightly paraphrased).

You're wrong.
so you're the authority on soviet history?

i do believe the fall of communism was due to their economy dying, not reagan aka Brass Bancroft Secret Agent busting any caps

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yah ok their economy dying... do you think that without the pressure reagan put on the soviets (the military build-up, the afghan war, etc etc) that they would have overstretched their economy? :rolleyes:

You obviously believe things exist in a vaccuum, yes their economy failed... but WHY did their economy fail? why did they have so much trouble?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)