Gossip Girl (2 Viewers)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Did anyone else think 'whoa EYELINER' when they saw Jenny in ep 7..like..for the whole ep? It was seriously bugging me. I haven't watched 8 yet. Hopefully it won't be a continuing thing haha.

karoooh

HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA when Blair was all, 'Excuse me! EW!' And AAAAAAAAAAAAW at Chuck and the back of the limo being sacred. Jenny's designs are hideous as are her raccoon eyes. When will Dan stop being such a self-righteous dick? Pretty good episode!

And I hope it's not Bart that dies! :(:( Even though I'm pretty sure it's him. Laaaaame. Can't they kill off Vanessa? She has no story line. She was ok with Nate, but since that won't be happening anytime soon, can't they off-her? At least it'd be something interesting in her story line. I don't want a Lily/Rufus ending. Eeeeeew.

HSC
I love hte whole Blair and Chuck thing...Even if it was overdramatized in the last episode...not sure what number it was.

haha i find chuck's character is sooo much hotter then Nate...nate is sorta bland and average even if he is hotter.

HSC
em_516 said:
Did anyone else think 'whoa EYELINER' when they saw Jenny in ep 7..like..for the whole ep? It was seriously bugging me. I haven't watched 8 yet. Hopefully it won't be a continuing thing haha.

bahaha YES! lol i was wondering that also. it was so distracting and looked horrible -.-'

Icecoffee
Yeah after that episode it sorta getting old. I wasn't suprised and it made me realize how much nasty imbreeding was going on...
ps. spoiler alerts maybe? ;)

*hopeful*

HSC
i dont know what to think about jenny's punk look plus the nate thing - its so sudden...kinda

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I just love Chuck and Blair. Leighton was fantastic this week. Blair is a real crack up. Chair are just so <33

Aaron is quite cute, but i dont understand him. Him and Serena was cute together too. The liquorice ring <33

Didnt like Serenas dress though, for the ball. It was really showy at the front. Then again, most of Serenas dresses are like that (bridesmaid dress).

Jenny gatecrashing the party was cool though. I really liked the directing of that part. Poor Vanessa though :( Nate is clearly over her <_< I liked Nanessa <33

Oh, and i cant believe Dan wrote the feature on Chuck. He is such a jerk. I hate him now. Cant wait till next week. :)

I love GG :)

MonKazzar

HSC
I love jenny's hair...but her fashion is yeh. Lol. And the nate thing happened so quick I thought he would just take a break like most normal dramas, Dan and Serena should still be together although Aaron's cute. Blair and Chuck don't seem as delish as they first were because its so obvious there together but just denying it. It kills me they just don't come out with it and have evil dirty schemes.

Donski

HSC
N/A
em_516 said:
woot! lil jenny is my fav. love that hot mess lil bitch sfm.

emobopeep

fght ff yr dmns
HSC
I'm sick of the Serena/Aaron thing. It's been dragged on for three episodes! Either they are together or they aren't, make up your minds GG.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
His almost to much like Dan. Like he doesn't want to live the upper east side life although the difference is he also doesn't want to be exclusive...

Was a pretty good ep, good to see Chuck and Bart finally bond well Bart letting Chuck bond with him more like.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chuck and Bart <3 Im glad they made up. I love them. And Chuck moved back into the penthouse? When did that happen?? I always thought he was in his suite at room 1812 :S But it would explain his appearance in the Van Der Bass kitchen in that episode where Blair slepted over at Serenas, and was talking to Chuck in the kitchen, and Serena stole his juice or something. I think it was The Dark Knight episode :s

But yeah :p

Anyway, cant wait for next week. I didnt get any CB scenes this week :( But Chuck protecting his daddy from evil Dan was lovely <3 And Chuckles didnt get Blair a pressie (did you know that Blair is older than Chuck :O <_< hmph)

hmmm...i do love this show :)

HSC
I liked Jenny after she:
left home. before that she just seemed like a idiotic teenager doing the whole tryhard angst thing -.-'

Serena is quite a bore now. Only Nate and Jenny really have anything worth watching about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)