Got a spare bed/couch/veranda/bathroom floor??? (1 Viewer)

incubus_gurl

HSC
I think I've pretty much missed out on the non-penthouse type bookings for the Gold Coast but I'm peachy keen to spend my schoolies there.
I'd much prefer if there were a couple of girls sharing a room, but either way I don't mind. I'll be 18 by the time schoolies hits so I'd prefer not to stay with people underage.
We don't have to be best friends, in fact we don't have to be friends at all. I only want a place I can fall asleep because chances are I won't be there much any who.
Let me know.

melllz

HSC
um yeh welll i probably have a toilet that you can sleep in if you really want to.... it sounds like your on the same level as you, it would be just right for you

makemyangelfly

HSC
Spunge 12, you are such a fucking drop kick. It's pricks like you that will fuck schoolies up for the rest of us.

Spunge12

HSC
makemyangelfly said:
Spunge 12, you are such a fucking drop kick. It's pricks like you that will fuck schoolies up for the rest of us.

Smavie

Under Achiever
HSC
Can't really help you out; i'm going on one of the cruises.. but you like incubus. Big ups to you Incubus_Girl.
Go give yourself an uppercut Spunge12 you fucking cabbage.

Spunge12

HSC
melllz said:
um yeh welll i probably have a toilet that you can sleep in if you really want to.... it sounds like your on the same level as you, it would be just right for you
OMGZ MELZ, U R SO CRUEL! LYK U WIL RUIN SKOOLIZ FO EVEY1!!!

j-kadey

HSC
its girls like u that end up gettin raped at schoolies, "infact we dont even have to be friends" wtf is with that? honestly:bomb:

brum

HSC
Is there anywhere that we can rate this thread as 'the thread with the biggest smackdown ever'?

hurs

HSC
Hey!!!!!!

Thank god we found ya! You can stay at focus aparts. at Gold Coast. for $67 for the week! We Really need to fill the spot!!!!

We leave on the 18th.

Give us a call (we go to PLC) 0431241161

Spunge12

HSC
hurs said:
Hey!!!!!!

Thank god we found ya! You can stay at focus aparts. at Gold Coast. for $67 for the week! We Really need to fill the spot!!!!

We leave on the 18th.

Give us a call (we go to PLC) 0431241161
Someones getting a late night drunk call.

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
I'm in 'Makemyangelfly's room...
and honestly. If you're an incubus fan, you're in.
Just as long as you like Brandon Boyd as much as me. Haha
OH WAIT.
Maybe I should rethink that...I think we've reached our limit. WELL. If anyone pulls out....=)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)