Got your latest installment of BoS news? (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
What letter? letter? LETTER????

Is Maitland too rural for BOS to care about me???

I mean, sure, my parents have deprived me of all my rights and freedoms, but to think that they've deprived me of my mail as well!

EGADS! :eek:

jirwin

HSC
Havent got the letter yet. im guessing those who have are mainly from sydney and therefore get them early cos the Board of Studies is in sydney. well thats my thought on it anyway.

im going to get the sms. im not trying to get on the website with my crappy dial up connection. altho last yr it was easy. but my sms came at 5.50 - so 10min earlier than the website :)

starrysky

HSC
Hmmmmmmm ... I just got it today. I think I'll be uber-paranoid and go both website and SMS.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
What letter? letter? LETTER????

Is Maitland too rural for BOS to care about me???

I mean, sure, my parents have deprived me of all my rights and freedoms, but to think that they've deprived me of my mail as well!

EGADS! :eek:
Jess, how bad are your parents? They haven't locked you up have they now? I certainly hope not.

I thought my parents were bad, but lol by the sounds of things...mine are cool. :D

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Jess, how bad are your parents? They haven't locked you up have they now? I certainly hope not.

I thought my parents were bad, but lol by the sounds of things...mine are cool. :D
halp... need.... fresh..... oxygen... air....so....... stale...... *gasp*

lol. nahhhh... they're not that bad, lol. but... err... they want me to use my freedom....err... constructively......

as for this letter business... eh... BOS just doesn't love me.... *cry*

starrysky

HSC
ssejamafone said:
halp... need.... fresh..... oxygen... air....so....... stale...... *gasp*

lol. nahhhh... they're not that bad, lol. but... err... they want me to use my freedom....err... constructively......

as for this letter business... eh... BOS just doesn't love me.... *cry*
I'm sure BoS will sex you up with a letter soon. :D :D :D

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
starrysky said:
I'm sure BoS will sex you up with a letter soon. :D :D :D
0_o... either you're psychic... or you're stalking me..... coz i JUST got the letter... well... ok, my parents opened it, and THEN they gave it to me >_>".... and, i'm staring at the colourful pages now..... and i don't feel secksed up at all. :( i feel quite blinded actually..... Why does BOS have no mojo?

Well, i'll probably apply for both sms and online, coz i'm a scaredy-poo. :eek:

starrysky

HSC
ssejamafone said:
0_o... either you're psychic... or you're stalking me..... coz i JUST got the letter... well... ok, my parents opened it, and THEN they gave it to me >_>".... and, i'm staring at the colourful pages now..... and i don't feel secksed up at all. :( i feel quite blinded actually..... Why does BOS have no mojo?

Well, i'll probably apply for both sms and online, coz i'm a scaredy-poo. :eek:
O_O Hawly sheet, rly? Ahahah.

Yeah, my father opened mine to, and then gave it to me. He said he opened the mail all at once and it was a mistake and I was just like "... :mad1: it has MY NAME on it, you must've been utterly blind to not notice it."

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
my parents always open my mail lol.
well they stopped in year 12 , so yeah =] nothing to complain about.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
my parents and i had a huge fight when the USYD scholarship confirmation came, cos i was sooo damn sick of them opening my mail and me not getting a chance to find out what was addressed to ME first.
then they went on and on and on about some bullshit "curry" values urgh PLEASE
but i think they got the hint, mum always tells me when a letter comes now
*is proud of self* :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
My parents (more my mum) had a habit of opening my mail but i told them off about it in year 10 and they stopped. :D

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
tanjin said:
My parents (more my mum) had a habit of opening my mail but i told them off about it in year 10 and they stopped. :D
haha i guess its just one of those parental things, ya know they're used to doing everything for you and then suddenly you want freedom...
STILL
we deserve our freedom :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ahen said:
haha i guess its just one of those parental things, ya know they're used to doing everything for you and then suddenly you want freedom...
STILL
we deserve our freedom :D
Neha....my mum wasn't opening my mail because she thought it would make my life easier, she's just nosey. VERY NOSEY. :mad1:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
tanjin said:
Neha....my mum wasn't opening my mail because she thought it would make my life easier, she's just nosey. VERY NOSEY. :mad1:
Only time I've had mail that was mine opened by my parents was when I was away at ISS for two weeks and the second Cosmology assessable assessment came in the mail. Otherwise I've had it pretty good in terms of that.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Only time I've had mail that was mine opened by my parents was when I was away at ISS for two weeks and the second Cosmology assessable assessment came in the mail. Otherwise I've had it pretty good in terms of that.
I think its because in year 10, i practically shut my parents, especially my mum - out of my life. I figure that she thought the only way of knowing about what was happening in my life was by opening up my mail. LOL. But yeah all has changed now. :)

Last edited:

murphj

HSC
I'll be doing the web thingie...and I don't have to get up early! I'll be in...Scotland or York or somewhere...I dunno :p Which means I'll check it at like 7pm in some random (hopefully not dodgy) internet cafe :D

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
I'll be leaving to go to Malaysia on the morning the results are released, so that's why i'm counting on the sms service to get my results just before i get onto the plane, coz i know i won't have internet access to check them. :( But, lol, my mum was joking with me about how if my result isn't so good then it'll probably ruin the whole trip. :p

But, i miss the bbq at school on the 20th, so i won't get to see my fwends and discuss results. :( *cry*

starrysky

HSC
I'll probably be staying up the whole night before results come out, rocking backwards and forwards in the foetal position on my chair. Etc. etc.

Aww, poor Jess. *hug*

It's still another month away ... eeep. *bounces around to distract self*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)