Government jobs (1 Viewer)

efhat

HSC
So i know afew friends who have govt jobs and from what i can see they get paid pretty damn well.

I want in on the action, but im still at uni, so kinda hard not having too much experience.

Does anyone know any sort of jobs that i could apply for without needing too much experience, or that provide training?

Peartie

HSC
most jobs in the PS will be full time, thus you will need to wait until you finish your degree (unless you want to cut back on the hours you're doing @ uni - or can find a PT job)

That being said it depends what you want to do?

APSjobs - gateway to the Australian Public Service give a list of most, if not all, government jobs that are available...(Federal)

TheStallion

HSC
hey

you should also consider local government jobs as they can also pay pretty well. for instance i got offered a job recently as a childcare centre cleaner run by my local council which pays pretty well...a mate of mine is also a lifeguard @ the council pool and he gets gr8 $$. it also depends on what your skills/qualifications are.
This. I also have a friend who is a lifeguard at a pool, and he's not even 17 yet. Only needed a few days of training for first aid/safety, and gets decent money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)