GP - Are you happy with your group? (1 Viewer)

DoubleX

HSC
uberschveinen said:
More group shenanigans for me. Seems one of my group members decided it'd be in his interests to develop Pertussis, ensuring that not only is he in serious danger of complications, away from school for two weeks so far just before the trials begin and in danger of missing several trial exams, but that our freshly forged final production never got the time it needed to become a properly polished performance, a state of affairs that is good for none of us. My only real question is how he got the disease in the first place when whooping cough vaccinations in early childhood are a legislated reqirement.
Don't worry, it isn't whooping cough. I got the blood test results back on Thursday and was told that it isn't. It's just bad bronchitis and tracheitis that I am thankfully getting over. The doctor thought it might've been whooping cough, and your last line was my first question when he said so.

I'm really sorry about all this. I wasn't intending to get sick and miss two weeks of school, thereby absolutely owning me as regards to the trials, but I will put in whatever work is necessary to get our performance perfect.

uberschveinen

HSC
The performance should be fine, we may just need time to actually learn the bastard right. I intend to put in for special provisions or the in-school equivalent of that.

Lil Miss Dee

HSC
i hope u boys get better and get ur gp all perfected and kick that mutha muthas ass.

im happy with my group - we all work well together and are good friends.
they have the best ideas and we do get a lil lazy and unmotivated and bitchy at times but we work thru it so its all good...

hopefully we can get it all done right and blow this bitch

(excuse my foul language :p )

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Lil Miss Dee said:
i hope u boys get better and get ur gp all perfected and kick that mutha muthas ass.

im happy with my group - we all work well together and are good friends.
they have the best ideas and we do get a lil lazy and unmotivated and bitchy at times but we work thru it so its all good...

hopefully we can get it all done right and blow this bitch

(excuse my foul language :p )

YEAH BLOW THIS BITCH WOOT WOOOOT

pennylane89

HSC
Hey...yea im the same...happy but distracted easily!
what school do you go to??

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
uberschveinen said:
The performance should be fine, we may just need time to actually learn the bastard right. I intend to put in for special provisions or the in-school equivalent of that.
It's crap to be in your position right now, you may be eligible. Good Luck, and don't ever give up.

ruby~wednesday

HSC
At first I was really unhappy with my group- we had a sort of system whereby you wrote down who you wanted to work with, who you didn't want to work with and who you you didn't mind working with, and then the CPA head teacher (not our biased drama teacher) would put together the groups, but they all rigged it so I pretty much had no choice.
Then I decided to make it work, though it got rarer and rarer for everyone to turn up to rehearsal and we didn't get anywhere.
Then we switched to a topic that I really couldnt stand, and I basically got absolutely sick of working with them and I was really upset (being the highly strung drama queen that I am when it comes to marks etc.), so we had an 'intervention' with the head teacher and our drama teacher. It was pretty intense, and the afterwards not much seemed to improve except that I was bolder about giving them a piece of my mind.
Then, 4 weeks until our trials, we came up with a new topic, and everything pretty much went uphill from there. Our drama teacher was really impressed and surprised at our trial, and even more so when we made it super-good for our showcase, ansd now our HSC is in 3 days and i'm actually pretty happy with it, despite all the trials and tribulations we went through. My IP though, that's a different story...(what sort of idiot does theatre reviewing, gaargh!).

Have hope and good luck everyone!!!

Steffanie B

HSC
im happy with group as well. i have one of my best friends in my group, and the only conflict i have in regards to group is with her. i think working with your friends can be a bit risky. i love her to death but being in group with her really has developed alot of marital problems. im fine with the other two girls, we're actually prety nice to eachother. we didnt get to pick groups, so considering that, we work pretty well and have been pretty productive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)