GP group stress? vent here... (1 Viewer)

petawb

Does anyone else have a crazy GP group?

Do you find that every rehearsal sees you drinking and fighting rather than actually doing anything productive?

Or do you have a wonderfully working group? (If so, tell me your secret)

Also, are there any groups in your class that seem to have a collective single mind and a perfect gp to go with it? I KNOW I DO...... :rolleyes:

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Every group has its ups and downs. Ours is actually fine at the moment, we're all doing well. In our class there is one group not doing very well and another doing brilliantly! So I really can't complain, but our performance has been ranked as pretty good.

skankit

aaaaaaaaaaaargue

all we do is argue!
well, all i do is argue
i think that the ideas we come up with are funny and all but not good for an hsc drama performance. theyre the sorta ones you joke about, but we never get anything serious

its annoying because i feel like im the black sheep in my group, like everything they say im like hmm i dont agree, and in the other group thers a black sheep as well, but i agree with everything her group says, and she agrees with what mine says. its so unfair!

i want to cry. i think were gonna fail.

DopeyB

HSC
im completely fucked, we dont even hav a godammed first scene....hell i havent even picked up a pen in drama this year!!!???? Is everyones classes like this??? my teacher doesnt even set work that bitch. were all gonna fail...and she doesnt even care..

brutha g

the thing that gives me the shits is that i'm the guy that does all th work in my group. we're struggling at the moment but we have the ability to pull it togther pretty quickly. but what i'm most annoyed about is that my ip, which is a really good one, is suffering cos im worried bout my gp...its fucked!

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Basically, my group gets together at someone's house and watches TV for a while and that is our rehearsal. On the odd occasion that we do some drama, it's sitting round talking and then we go on our merry way... We're not doing too badly

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Script is finished...blocking is finished...in process of making costumes...blocking needs work (we do a CRAPLOAD in unicen) and I want to change a scene.

You see, we have our assessment on this wednesday, and although its a "progress" assessment, we want ours to be really really really ace on the day.

So far so good. We had a rehearsal which was a sleepover which was cool...worked till midnight then sat around talking till two!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Titles are the new black...

Our group is going....but that's about it....there is a serious inequality when it comes to effort and priorities.......

As in I want a job in theatre in the future.....so it's a top priority
and certain others seem to not give a damn.....one even ventures to have a serious attitude problem....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)