GPs quit jobs (1 Viewer)

s97127

HSC
Hi guys,

A lot of GPs quit their jobs because of low pay. Pls think twice about becoming a doctor as a large number of graduate will become GPs.

Last edited:

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Hi guys,

A lot of GPs quit their jobs because of low pay. Pls think twice about becoming a doctor as a large number of graduate will become GPs.

This year 9 mf is just trying to lower his competition in the future

s97127

HSC
This year 9 mf is just trying to lower his competition in the future
Nah, I have no doubt that I will get into a medical school. Seriously, a doctor told me this yesterday and I think that's because GPs have high expectation but it looks like GP is a new phamarcist.

s97127

HSC
Guys, please focus on the main topic instead of talking about me. If you have nothing to contribute, say nothing.

s97127

HSC
Omfg, i'm done with BOS. If you don't get my sarcasm, then you might want to work on your reading comprehension. I was joking around with @synthesisFR in response to his teasing. FYI, I might or might not get into a medical school. It's not set in stone yet.

lmfao what a hypocrite, he tells everyone else not to become a doctor but on the other hand he wants to be a doctor, why don't you listen to your own advice?

s97127

HSC
humble urself otherwise u wont achieve ur medical dreams lol
I've been told by quite a few doctors that getting into medical school is just a baby step to become a doctor. If one isn't bad academically and is willing to work hard, then it is possible.

s97127

HSC
literally none of your messages give off sarcasm they just give off arrogance + it's text so it's mildly harder to tell if it's sarcasm
I think i will need to delete this thread as nobody cares abt the main topic. Everytime I response to someone's teasing with sarcasm, a lot of people get offended :(

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Thanks. I appreciate your kind words but it also means it will be easier to get into medicine.
I, too agree. After careful consideration, I have moved off the medicine path. I now am going to pursue my true passion, being a Discord moderator and fortnite battle royale content creator.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I've been told by quite a few doctors that getting into medical school is just a baby step to become a doctor. If one isn't bad academically and is willing to work hard, then it is possible.
with all the competition going on atm, don't fool urself into thinking that its easy

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
should I consider doing medicine? I probs wont get the atar to do it straight away at uni but i can transfer i guess.

scaryshark09

HSC
u should consider it as an option, don't rule anything out yet
have u registered for ucat?
nah i haven't. is it too late?
I probs wouldnt do well cause i haven't studied but i have a feeling i would be alright at it just by looking at others prep for it

scaryshark09

HSC
if i dont sit the ucat, what are my other options. should i start out with a different degree and then switch or how does it work.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
nah i haven't. is it too late?
I probs wouldnt do well cause i haven't studied but i have a feeling i would be alright at it just by looking at others prep for it
pretty sure the date to apply for ucat has passed (u should check on their website tho to make sure). a lot of the questions are common sense, others require some practice and getting used to. otherwise, usyd and some other interstate unis don't require ucat for undergrad (they solely look at ur atar, so u can expect for a higher LSR for these unis).

s97127

HSC
with all the competition going on atm, don't fool urself into thinking that its easy
I'm aware of the competition as I go to a selective school. I believe some people do well in hsc not because they are naturally gifted but because of the help they receive from tutoring. They won't have that edge in uni. There are few ways to get into medicine if my atar is not high enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)