Graduating High School (1 Viewer)

Milly

Lazy is right -- it's going to be weird not seeing all my friends every day after spending so much time with them for six years!!

At the risk of sounding like a nerd, I think I'm going to miss my subjects too. I mean I'm doing IT at uni, I'm going to have to drop Latin *sob* ... alright, that's incriminating enough. :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Milly
Lazy is right -- it's going to be weird not seeing all my friends every day after spending so much time with them for six years!!

At the risk of sounding like a nerd, I think I'm going to miss my subjects too. I mean I'm doing IT at uni, I'm going to have to drop Latin *sob* ... alright, that's incriminating enough. :p
Is there any option to take an elective/option units from the Faculty of Arts (to do latin) ?

HSC
I'm getting pretty sentimental I guess...
I don't really show it tho...

It scares me that I only have 7 days left of school EVER...:(

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
I'm getting pretty sentimental I guess...
I don't really show it tho...

It scares me that I only have 7 days left of school EVER...:(
Holy shit man i know how you feel :eek:
Im so used to not wanting to go to school, but now that theres shit all days left i actually WANT to go to school :eek:

Its all finally coming home to me how big a part of life school has been

*sigh* good times :)

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

Is there any option to take an elective/option units from the Faculty of Arts (to do latin) ?
lol *looks up at milly's post*

MinAi you do not know the extent of Milly's unhappiness!

But she will be happy because she is going to come to UNSW with me and we are both going to take Latin together, as part of our respective BIT and Science *ahem*/Law courses.

*imagines the light of perfect existence, and likes it :D *

it is getting very strange though...we had muck up day today, and tomorrow we have our final assembly before school finishes forever...

Amidst all the sumo wrestling, water bombs, bad dress and flashing respectable boys private schools, there's a definite feeling of nostalgia.

I hate nostalgia.

we've all waited with anticipation for so long for this moment...and now I don't feel ready, I don't want to lose the ease I have living for 7 hours a day with the other 150 people in my grade, and most of all I think I'll miss my friends...even catching a glimpse of a smile from them each day...

Weisy

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hehe thats touching

yeah its the ppl ill miss, first and foremostly..and not just the ppl in my grade, but all my friends in other grades too...and especially my girlfriend, who i wont be seeing as often anymore :(

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi
hehe thats touching

yeah its the ppl ill miss, first and foremostly..and not just the ppl in my grade, but all my friends in other grades too...and especially my girlfriend, who i wont be seeing as often anymore :(
No offence or anything, but i was under the impression you were a girl :confused:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Lazy

No offence or anything, but i was under the impression you were a girl :confused:
errr..prob she is!! :p

man! *sighs* there's like 3 skool days left!!.. its all starting to sink in..:( :(

is any1 feelin...... kinda sad? or is it jus me.. :( *sniff*sniff*:(

Christine

beige member
HSC
i'm a bit sad but i'm glad to get away from all the immature pple in my year who are 'supposedly'my friends...

SkAnDi

HSC
I finally got my jersey today!

For the first time this year i feel like i'm in year 12. Such emotion, the attitude today felt like it was the last day of school.

I can't believe there's only 4 days remaining, christ, not enough time.

My memory book!

Photos!

*sigh* I want to leave, and yet i want to reminisce and have this last week last for aggggesss.

I realise there's so many people in my year that i know, but never talked to or got the chance to know. Sounds rather sadm but hey i'n sure i'm going to meet so many more people in the coming months and the coming years.

I have to say though the organisation oif stuff at my school has been rather dodgym jerseys second last week of schoolm no last excursion, possible no muck up assembly, year book is rather dodgy,.

Shame really, shame!

I am having fun with my camera though, people are finally getting in the mood to have their pictures taken!

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by SkAnDi
I finally got my jersey today!
Bugger me man you only got your jersey TODAY!!!
We've had ours for like 6 months :D
Whats the go with that??

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Christine
i'm a bit sad but i'm glad to get away from all the immature pple in my year who are 'supposedly'my friends...
tru tru..

i'm glad to go...get away from da ppl i DISlike hehe.. well there's not many of them.. but jus da immature losers hehe.. :p
but at da same time i'm not glad to go...cos yeh..friends..catchin up on goss during breaks.. and u know jus the general everyday thing u do at skool...EXcluding work hehe..

no words can express what i feel atm! :D

SkAnDi

HSC
Originally posted by Lazy

Bugger me man you only got your jersey TODAY!!!
We've had ours for like 6 months :D
Whats the go with that??
Hahaha i'm pretty sure I go to the mnost no fun school in HAHS.

You know what some people are looking forward to on the LAST day of school?

To have a maths relay.

Now THAT is sad.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by SkAnDi

Hahaha i'm pretty sure I go to the mnost no fun school in HAHS.

You know what some people are looking forward to on the LAST day of school?

To have a maths relay.

Now THAT is sad.
Damn!!

I feel for you man i really do :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)