• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Grease 2 (1 Viewer)

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
I saw this movie for the first time today and i was overwhelmed by its total cornyness and shittyness. Its an insult to the original. Anyone else seen it?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh someone bought me that for a present aaaages ago.. it really is crap, the worst sequel to anything i have ever seen in my life..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
no, i haven't seen this cos i knew it'd be a shit sequel to the 1st one. you can't have grease without ONJ and john travolta, you just CAN'T.

green_fairy

mmm, absinthe
HSC
simmic said:
was it still trovalta and olivia in the sequel or did they get some lookalike instead?
Nah they got Michelle Pfeiffer and some unknown random guy. None of the originals except Frenchie whos a teacher and the principal. Pretty sad really.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
green_fairy said:
Nah they got Michelle Pfeiffer and some unknown random guy. None of the originals except Frenchie whos a teacher and the principal. Pretty sad really.
random guy = maxwell caufield, british actor, plays rex manning in Empire Records for thos who need a visual! The principal and her assistant were also in the 2nd, and maybe the coach too (?). Grease 2 wasn't all bad, but that's not to say that it's good! Its a good-because-its-bad film, imho.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I remember seeing it when I was home sick. None of my family believed me, they didnt think there was a Grease 2 :\

know_it_all

its soo lame but i luv it!!
how can u not like "cool rider"
n the reproduction song is a classic :p

HSC
I actually like Grease 2.

Not because its a 'fantastic piece of cinematic beauty' or anything, but because it is so lame, so pathetic and so hopelessly crap that you cannot help but laugh in its face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)