Greater Union/Coles/Woolworth (1 Viewer)

ItsColinoOo0o

HSC
Hi
Hmm, I was just wondering, how do you get a job at Greater Union, I went to their website and asked a couple of friends and I think the only way available is to hand it in to the manager, which then raises another question with how to find the manager. If anyone here is currently working in Greater Union shed me some light ?=]
Also, how do you apply for Woolworth/Coles and such supermarkets, I was on their site also and they all seem to be "out of jobs" which I highly doubt.
Thank you very much for reading this thread and answering it =]

HSC
u have to apply online for woolworths. they dont even accept resumes in store. basically the jobs that are listed on the website are the only jobs available, keeping in mind that a) the economy is slowing and therefore there wont be as many jobs available/they wont be recruiting as much... i too have noticed there havent been as many job listed as their used to be and b) most stores/areas finished the christmas recruitment a number of weeks ago so therefore most positions will be filled. if there isnt a job which fits your needs specifically, u can create a profile where u can fill in ur details, availabilities, stores u want to work in etc and then u will get an automatic email when something comes up...
not sure about the other places either..

ItsColinoOo0o

HSC
michelleyeaman said:
u have to apply online for woolworths. they dont even accept resumes in store. basically the jobs that are listed on the website are the only jobs available, keeping in mind that a) the economy is slowing and therefore there wont be as many jobs available/they wont be recruiting as much... i too have noticed there havent been as many job listed as their used to be and b) most stores/areas finished the christmas recruitment a number of weeks ago so therefore most positions will be filled. if there isnt a job which fits your needs specifically, u can create a profile where u can fill in ur details, availabilities, stores u want to work in etc and then u will get an automatic email when something comes up...
not sure about the other places either..
dayumm
im gonan cry =[

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
For greater union, go to the counter where you buy tickets and ask for an application form. All you have to do is fill it in. If you have a resume you can hand that in with it, so you can give them a better idea about you. The person at the counter will then give it to the manager.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
But does Greater Union actually advertise vacancies or are we filling in application forms for nothing?? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)