Greenacre Shooting (1 Viewer)

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Look dude, don't judge me. You don't know me and you don't know a thing about what I believe so don't begin to lump me in a group as "you people".

Firstly, you need to learn to spell and use the english language properly. Why do you use twelve periods and/or commas together? And can you not grasp the concept of paragraphing and capitalisation? It's annoying but moreso, it makes you seem extremely juvenile and stupid. So don't ask me if I'm fucking dumb - ask yourself.

Secondly, in regards to what was actually intelligible from your post - I, unlike you, do not judge a whole group of people by the mistakes of just one. My actual opinion on the police force was never brought up in my post so again don't assume that I "think cops are king shit".

You need to learn to stop contradicting yourself. You imply that all cops are bad but then you go on to say that "some cops are sick cunts". In a previous post you said that cops never take responsibility and that cops are never blamed for anything but here you say that "police are often gettting done for corruption....for commmiting crimes etc".

Do you ever think of what you're going to say before you type and post it?

tattoodguy

ur fiesty :)

i have said many times i dont hate all cops....but in general they are fucked. but sometimes some of them do something extrordinary, and prove they are very decent ppple and i overlook the fact they are police. I think its morally wrong to be a cop and associate urself with that organisation because they do alot of things that i deem as being dishonorable and hypocritical.

when i say they are not responsible. The dog thing for example - shouldnt the police say to themselves we fucked up?

the dude in vic, who they found he had drugs in his system and later it was proven otherwise - the police said i dont see any reason to apologise.

when someone gets an avo etc...and the police fail to protect the person ----- the police dont care.

they think they can let someone die like that abo at palm island- andthen they want to charge and punish all the abos up their for burning down the police station. The police etc, believe in punishment and arresting ppple and making ppple responsible ----------but when they are punished for their fuck ups...they dont take it on the chin like men.

they think they can go and murder ppple but if we did it. in the same circumstances .they will charge us.

that is some of the types of things im talking about.

its like if you want to hold ppple accountable at a particular standard u should live by the same standard.

so its not just 1 or 2 cops making mistakes, that makes me view the police like this, its the whole police system.

dont criticise my english/intelligence, i dont take as much time in writing my posts as i should thats all. But im still intelligent etc as im sure u are also.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
The police dog was not the fault of the police. They needed to subdue the individual, now they could shoot him, or let the dog after him, the dog does not kill and does not cause serious injury. They stop when the person being chased does. They let go and sit only getting up again when they make a run for it.

If we were to follow your view, the options would be:
Let the individual escape or shoot them, both of them are undesireable.

tattoodguy

so lets just let a fucking dog die............

ur no better than the cops.........u fucking idiot..............ur atttitude sux...

why not use rubber bullets? etc? thsoe little bean bags and shit.......

its better than killling someone.................or letting the dog die...

but u and the cops are tooo fucking dumb to figure something like that out.......

its not the cops fault???????????????????????????? they own a fucking dog ---- there is a pycho weilding a nife ----------they send the dog to attack the dude with the nife..............but the cops did nothing wrong ------------------------ my arse...............they fucking killled that dog.

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Police don't carry around rubber bullets. It is near pointless to, since they only use the gun when their life is threatened in which case, they want to incapacitate them, not just scare them off.

You want them carrying around 3 different weapons for situations when they aren't necessary.
In the time it takes to kill the dog you would already be stuffed, once the dog catches up no matter what you do, possibly bar shooting it, you will be caught as killing it will slow you down.

tattoodguy

ummmmm, i just think.......they could have saved the dog..if they cared more.

i think they knew the guy was armed...and they still sent the dog after him...i think that was negligent man.............its a living creature and shit....it deserved better.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
So because a man has a knife they should let him escape? There was no need for him to kill the dog, it did not stop the dog attacking him, in fact it would have increased it. It did not allow him to escape as killing the dog took too much time.

The police have on multiple cases sent dogs after armed individuals, most of the time the other person is sane enough to realise that attacking the dog will just make things worse. The police can not do an individual psychological profile on each individual before sending a dog after them.

tattoodguy

look...............just because u do some thing fucking stupid 10 times........and it works................it doesnt mean its a goood idea.

i dont give a shit how many times dogs diarmed pppple.............its putting the dogs life in danger and its bull shit.

the police pretty much never give a shit about anything or anyone besides them selves.

dont u comprehend the obvious danger to the animal? sending a dog against an armed person......... whats the point????? its fucking slack...

if you have a nife etc......in ur hand and a huge dog comes charging at u..i think for alot of ppple........its just ur reaction to stab it.............

what sort of person sends their pet or animal etc.....into that sort of danger? im my opinion no decent person would.

u seeee ppple on the news who jump in water or run into a burning house to save their dog etc.......they die for the animals etc................where as police send their dogs to die for them......just to slow down a criminal.

disgusting. immmoral etc etc etc..............pisss weak behaviour.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Xayma, I would suggest not debating this point with tattoodguy as he is slightly unreasonable and cannot take other points of view into perspective.

tattoodguy - i can see in this case your intentions are somewhat good, you just can't argue your point in a rational and comprehensible manner. If you learn to, maybe more people will take you seriously? No offense, it's just a suggestion.

tattoodguy

Thanks for the advice Pam.

But how can you expect me to argue with you ppple in a reasonable way, you cant even be honest or have enough intelligence to recognise the fact that the police put the dog in harms way?

Not to be rude, but a retard can put 2 and 2 together and seee the danger in sending a dog to attack an armed man.

I can argue my point in a civil way, but its frustrating when you wont accept the facts.

The police are not always right, there not always perfect - when u recognise that your views will start being more realistic and we can have more intelligent debates.

and btw im not unreasonable - if you say something with merit ill take it on board, and in cases where you are wrong ill tell you.

Last edited:

Mumma

HSC
seriously.......................hunters and shit.........should all be shot............i believe in treating all living things the way u want to be treated.
funny shit :uhhuh:

Stan..

HSC
If he had a Weapon, and attacked the Police. Then their actions are justified, If the Police just felt like dishing out some brutality. Then it isn't.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
im not shitting on the police personally, but think about it. why are they police in the first place? im very sure there arent many idealistic justic enforcers out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)