Greenpeace rocks (1 Viewer)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
bassistx said:
Hmmm. I understand. Maybe you should've put some smilies or something lol. Make it more sarcastic.
:)

Greenpeace does rock ;)
Greenpeace rocks? It makes a lot of noise and doesn't do anything. Oh, and it's against nuclear power, which is just stupidity.

Yay Sea Shepherd!

bassistx

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
says the troll with 4 posts?
I post only when I think there's something important or interesting. I don't like wasting time. I suppose I am wasting time right now explaining myself which I shouldn't have to do. It's better to keep your mouth shut than go off and get kicked out. I'm not saying this to you (indirectly nor directly) but it's what I personally think. And I'm expecting you to come back and say something very witty indeed about this.

Kwayera said:
Greenpeace rocks? It makes a lot of noise and doesn't do anything. Oh, and it's against nuclear power, which is just stupidity.

Yay Sea Shepherd!
For someone doing marine science, I think you would know the devastating effects it could have on not just the environment, but people. Everyone is at risk. It's not healthy and it's not safe. There is a risk, no matter how many people are going to say it's 99.99% successful or whatever the actual statistics are. Accidents still happen. They're accidents - you don't know when they'll occur and you're not prepared. It's just way too risky.
I wouldn't put my future in your hands, to be honest.

As for the Sea Shepherds, hell yeah. I wish they came up with a better name though. Meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)