• Grey's Anatomy

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • House

Votes: 45 58.4%

• Total voters

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Hmm not sure if I'm actually "qualified" to vote cos I don't watch either show religiously but from what I've seen, I don't like the whole soapiness of Grey's Anatomy (though I loove Isaiah Washington) and House just cracks me up sometimes.

Hugh Laurie seals the deal. If I'm to sit down to an episode, most likely, I'd prefer House.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
HOUSE ALL THE WAYY !

the humour is the best ! go hugh laurie.. i love it

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Tough question. I have to go with Grey's Anatomy though. I love Hugh Laurie, and find him oddly attractive for an old, english man, but I have kind of grown out of watching it due to Prison Break. Just getting back into it. But Grey's Anatomy is great. McDreamy is hot, and it's pretty funny. Last night's episode was good.

kloudsurfer

HSC
House wins in my opinion. By far. I just love everythign about it (despite its lack of realisticness)! I am in love with Dr Chase, and Dr Cameron (in a non lesiban way...), and like *Ninny-mole*, I find Dr House strangely attractive.

I only just started watching Greys Anatomy a couple of episodes before the code black episode. Ive decided that I really dont like Meredith and most of the main plot surrounding her, especially that old dude Meredith is in love with. I find everything about him, especially his hair, completely unnattractive. But I absolutely love the rest of the characters. I love that adorable nervous dude who has a crush on Meredith, and the old black lady (ive yet to learn their names lol). I just watch it for the subplots. :)

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
All Saints!

Lol, kidding...

I'd have to say Grey's Anatomy -- it's not as hard on my head.

everybodylies

HSC
N/A
To all of you:

HOUSE is better than G.A. and I will tell you why:

1) Hugh Laurie plays the sexiest M.D. on tv EVER! (Moreso than Patrick Dempsey!! Even more than George Clooney...though he was plenty sexy in his day!)

2) The character (House) is greater than any I've ever seen! (sharp wit, intellect, the right mix of darkness, he has it all)

3) Silly me, I went through 2 (TWO) whole seasons of G.A. before I ever knew House EXISTED. I just found it via the summer reruns and became immediately HOOKED. My season 1 DVD should arrive today. I am tee totally obsessed...Hugh Laurie, tv show premise and all.

4) House is generally a *smarter* t.v show than G.A. And if you don't get it..well, you don't get it.

5) I am (yawn) SOOO tired of everybody SLEEPING AROUND on G.A.!!! GIVE ME A BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAk! Do some work! Stop spreading disease and cure some disease!

everybodylies

HSC
N/A
um yeah, the Code Black episode is about the best they've done in 2 years. Seems they took a break from screwing around with each other to actually attend to real medical situation! :eek:

HOUSE IS THE BOMB!

lulabelle

HSC
I love both but I have to say Grey's Anatomy beats House, I find that House can just get repetitive because the plots are so restricted and the episodes aren't as linked, I guess House is more of a 'true' medical drama which some people prefer

Lori.

HSC
I think there is absolutely no case for 'which is better?' because both shows have completely different story-lines and focus on completey different aspects of medicine;

Grey's Anatomy is all about the characters and their 'journeys' through internship. In season 1, they concentrated more on the medical jargon and the patients, but season 2 is now mainly all about their personal relationships, not about the cases,

whereas

House is mostly all about the medical stuff, and hardly ever do we get to see the characters outside of the hospital. The personal stories are only weaved into the show, so they don't lose the part of the audience who isn't going to concentrate on medical technicalities for an hour.

This is evident if you compare the opening scenes of both shows;
Grey's almost always starts off at meredith's house, whereas house always starts off with the patients.

So, I for one couldn't decide which is better, because they're both totally different! I love house cause it's smart, and accurate. And he's mean and hot LOL. And i love grey's cause I love the characters and the wit.

Whichever you prefer depends completely on what you think a medical show should be; about medicine or the characters? (rhetorical question - don't argue this nemore :) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)