Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
of course you do... it's going to be your life :D

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Survivor39 said:
of course you do... it's going to be your life :D
no... else id lik all saints and MDA and other medical dramas...

MouNtY

WOO HOO! so now Australia has the chance to experience an EXCELLENT! show...we're upto the 4th episode this week, and i'm lovin it.

ps. Katherine Heigl is hot, and oh yeah, do you guys have 'House M.D' yet? that's a real good medical drama/comedy

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
WOO HOO! so now Australia has the chance to experience an EXCELLENT! show...we're upto the 4th episode this week, and i'm lovin it.

ps. Katherine Heigl is hot, and oh yeah, do you guys have 'House M.D' yet? that's a real good medical drama/comedy
Shoudl have looked a little longer down the page :p House M.D is Wednesdays #1 show rating 1.7 million viewers a week. To put that in perspective Lost gets 1.9-2 million and Desperate Housewives gets 2-2.1 million so its a big hit.

MouNtY

routemarker said:
Shoudl have looked a little longer down the page :p House M.D is Wednesdays #1 show rating 1.7 million viewers a week. To put that in perspective Lost gets 1.9-2 million and Desperate Housewives gets 2-2.1 million so its a big hit.
lol so what page are we looking at?

but don't matter, it's a good show is all iw as trying to point out

roadcone

HSC
imo house is better... but still a good show

MouNtY

volvo88 said:
wow....a first for nz to get a show b4 us :p
hahah meh it's a good show so you know this one will make up for all the other ones. and besides it don't matter we still kick your asses at everything else lol ;p

routemarker

HSC
volvo88 said:
wow....a first for nz to get a show b4 us :p
actually NZ get a ton of shows before Us because the networks dont hold them back. DH, Lost, Amazing Race and even sevens own Last Man Standing started in NZ well before it did here.

MouNtY

routemarker said:
actually NZ get a ton of shows before Us because the networks dont hold them back. DH, Lost, Amazing Race and even sevens own Last Man Standing started in NZ well before it did here.
Last Man Standing is bloody hilarious i reckon, good show that one. Australia had Desperate Housewives before NZ DH onlly started here two weeks ago. but yeah, Lost however we go quite a bit before you guys

persephone

HSC
I loved it!!! And Patrick Dempsey was so good looking in this ep.... ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I watched it, it was another typical hopital sit com. The thing with her mum was sad and the main chick was hot. There wasn't enough nudity.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I liked it. The second episode is a hell of alot better though and Patrick Dempsey is the hottest thing ever.

routemarker

HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
Last Man Standing is bloody hilarious i reckon, good show that one. Australia had Desperate Housewives before NZ DH onlly started here two weeks ago. but yeah, Lost however we go quite a bit before you guys
Wonder if you get sevens red generic credits like we do. The video includes one of sevens trailers for the episode where they go to the hardware store.Right Click and Save Target As for Video

MouNtY

I'm pretty sure our cred's for LMS are the same, we get other shows here from aus and the do the whole '7', thing with the logo and the voice that goes 'seveeeeeen' and all the rest of it. but yeah i'm pretty sure we have the same styled credits.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Grey's Anatomy was really cool. That guy was hott (Patrick Dempsey), he was from Sweet Homw Alabama and hes almost 40 but hes sex. I thought the show was really good, cant wait for next weeks ep.

routemarker

HSC
DooNy_TeChY said:
I'm pretty sure our cred's for LMS are the same, we get other shows here from aus and the do the whole '7', thing with the logo and the voice that goes 'seveeeeeen' and all the rest of it. but yeah i'm pretty sure we have the same styled credits.
Well have you checked out the vid? because seven have dropped taht "seven" from all thir shows and the production logos are flashed really quickly at the start (including that tvnz one blink and youll miss it) then goes into a split screen with the trailer playing above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)