• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

group pickup? (1 Viewer)

roger123

HSC
i have a mental illness and the girl im attracted to also has a mental illness. we have been refereed to the same group therapy. and i know nothing about her. except for her name. we have never spoken before. there is only 3 group sessions left. so i am running out of time. i want to go out with her. but not sure what to do. should i try to get her msn and get to know her or should i just try to get her phone number and go out with her?im shy and she seems to be a shy type as well. im not sure what to do.

thanks in advanced

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If you're shy, you're never gonna get her. Go up to her, talk and ask for her number...

apollo1

Banned
HSC
well u both hav a common personal link through mental illness. just ask her how shes going and u can strike up a conversation from there.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I was hoping this thread would be about approaching and picking up a group of girls.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm too shit to attempt it, but my understanding is it's super risky but has it's rewards. If you play your cards right, the girls will basically fight each other for your attention. However, if you fuck up by not including the Mother Hen, she will cock block you super fast, and you would have ruined your chances with a set.

I agree though, get in the group, use a wingman to distract and try to have a more intimate chat with the girl you like.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree though, get in the group, use a wingman to distract and try to have a more intimate chat with the girl you like.
Also, neg the one you like. Negging is the best.

James Bluntus

HSC
i have a mental illness and the girl im attracted to also has a mental illness. we have been refereed to the same group therapy. and i know nothing about her. except for her name. we have never spoken before. there is only 3 group sessions left. so i am running out of time. i want to go out with her. but not sure what to do. should i try to get her msn and get to know her or should i just try to get her phone number and go out with her?im shy and she seems to be a shy type as well. im not sure what to do.

thanks in advanced
Given that you have said that you hardly know her, I would get to know her first.

If its just on looks, then it might be a turnoff if she has a horrible personality... I know from experience.

To reply to the other part of the thread, I would not have a clue. I'd say. "Person A, Can I speak to you for a minute..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)