Group Projects (1 Viewer)

Fire Sprite

my class is across two schools, we have 2 girls from a nearby school do drama with us. Originally there were 4 so i was in a group of 3 from my school but then 2 of the others dropped so my group became 5!! Its a good group but i can see there being problems as we're not at the same school, so dont see each other all that often. :confused:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
not at the same school? strange... btw, ur avatar disturbs me

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by Fire Sprite
my class is across two schools, we have 2 girls from a nearby school do drama with us. Originally there were 4 so i was in a group of 3 from my school but then 2 of the others dropped so my group became 5!! Its a good group but i can see there being problems as we're not at the same school, so dont see each other all that often. :confused:
im on the beaches too... wat skool u at?

Fire Sprite

Im at Manly ... though they like to call it Manly Selective Campus now.. :mad: sounds so fuckin posh!!
hahah my avatar is a rather tame photo compared to some of him...tis Dani from the band Cradle of Filth...awesome voice, just a little ... dark :p

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
i like having a small class. we have a good time cos we only have one dickhead and the rest of us are great! we have fun and do stupid things on excursions! plus, we're an all girs school so its better to have a small class so there's less bitching

Princess Steph

HSC
We have like 15 or 16 in my class, im in with my 2 closest friends but its crap cos theyre best friends and im like on the outside...wishg id been in ur group jess but too late now ey! Meh, maybe itll work out int eh end...were gonna try for a cat in the hat style piece...any ideas from anyone else yet???

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by Princess Steph
We have like 15 or 16 in my class, im in with my 2 closest friends but its crap cos theyre best friends and im like on the outside...wishg id been in ur group jess but too late now ey! Meh, maybe itll work out int eh end...were gonna try for a cat in the hat style piece...any ideas from anyone else yet???
See the thing about group project is at the end your either best friends with your entire group, or you HATE them all. So right now im glad my best mate isnt in a group with me or we would kill eachother!

:)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
See the thing about group project is at the end your either best friends with your entire group, or you HATE them all. So right now im glad my best mate isnt in a group with me or we would kill eachother!

:)
sometimes you can't be with ur bestie either. I'm not going to be with any of my good friends. I'm gonna be with girls I am friends with...they're great! But not the ones that I spend all day with.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My class divvied rather nicely into 3 groups of 4..

and my group seems pretty solid, the only problem is, we all live at least a 45 minute drive away from everyone else in the group :(

kalinda

HSC
its hard gettin together when ppl are so far away
another problem is parents then who dont want to pick up their kids so therefore they dont get to go

TheBirdMustFly

Writer for hire!
HSC
Yep I got parent problems, they just don't like lots of people over and me goin out all the time, but I'm 18 now so I can go out whenever I want. Maybe coz it's for school it might be different (I doubt it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)