Group study / help general maths hsc (1 Viewer)

Ally2014

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm assuming most of you in Year 11 have now started your HSC work for General Maths?

We have at our school and I have decided that this year I will regularly study and revise AS WE GO rather than trying to learn and revise everything in the lead up to exams. This way, I can hopefully 100% understand the content before moving onto the next topic. It sounds like an easier way to go about things but i'm sure it will be easier said then done.

Anyway, I thought forming a informal group (iMessage / kik maybe?) where General Maths people could discuss questions and get help f as well as help others would be cool.

We could discuss homework questions, work through practice questions or whatever. Even if no one posts for a week or two, we still know we have a group that we can go to if we need help and to keep each other on track.

anyway, let me know if you're interested!

Thanks,

Ally

Ally2014

HSC
Hey there! Thanks for that. it appears you have done your HSC, however you are more than welcome to be a part of it if you would like. Our resident expert perhaps?

Makematics

HSC
Hey there! Thanks for that. it appears you have done your HSC, however you are more than welcome to be a part of it if you would like. Our resident expert perhaps?
Haha yeah ive finished. Sounds good but ill let you guys enjoy :) and i havent actually learnt a fair bit of the general course so not really an expert:p

Ally2014

HSC
I'm in - I've got Kik :)
Hey Laura! Sorry I only just saw your msg but am so thankful as I have been having trouble finding anyone!!! Do you have iMessage? I can get kik though! My friends in gen maths are just a nightmare. they literally paint things with white out instead of listening and then ask me to help them.. So frustrating!

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this started xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ally2014

HSC
interested
Hey there! Only just saw your message I had lost hope of finding anyone! See my recent post to Laura, it would be great to have you join! iMessage? Or any other group suggestions? Thanks for your interest xx

typingtimtam

HSC
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!! Are you still doing it because I'm very interested! Because I want to go good in maths as I was once one of those ones who played with white out hahah, but this year I've had an epiphany!

Ally2014

HSC
Yes it is still going, the more the merrier! Check your PM's typingtimtam and also mammem1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)