Group (1 Viewer)

Kitty_182

HSC
Hey everyone,

I have a great group for our group performance, we're all hard working and put in heaps of effort, but we're really having trouble with our blocking. Only one of our group members is a really strong actor but me and the other member are better at writing and design so movement is becoming a problem. Does anyone have any ideas that we could workshop or something.

Our basic story line is we're aussie blokes in the middle of nowhere who discover we're wearing women's underwear...then the story progresses from there, hehe.

We need to make our stereotypical male characters totally different from our stereotypical women characters. Any suggestions???

Thanks

xoxo Chrissy

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
well some ideas which i have to tell if it makes any sense or wheather or not this is needed i have no idea im a drama student listen....[ just had chocoalte]
to define the different characters try what i have done for my group g p [ i have to be a sterotypical boy]
start siting or going out in public arrgghh maybe go to yourr closets shopping center foood court and not stare but susu out the typical guy and girl individuals and see the way they interact physicall with other people , speaking and all that jazz.
it may seem weird but it helped me out heepss

with the blocking get other people to watch you and make them give u suggestions on how it should look ,,, or try videotaping ur selves to see from the auidences point of view... works wonders
just read what i wrote
im sorry if no help

Kitty_182

HSC
Thanks so much for the help!

I think we're getting somewhere now :)

Chrissy

P.S I get crazy when I eat chocolate too hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)