Grr! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Scraped the bottom of my new car coming out of a steep driveway. You can't see it cos its underneath but its just that i know that its there and its pissing me off. Should I get it repainted or is it not worth it? I'm a bit of a perfectionist..

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Why would it be worth it if you can't see it? Unless you're going to sell/trade it soon just leave it.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
are... are you retarded?

god, i cant count how many times ive bottomed out coming out of a driveway :s

michael1990

HSC
Don't get it repaired.
If your that worried about it, and its only a scratch go to a local spraypainter/panel beater and ask them to make up some paint to match the car and pay them, and do it yourself.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
katie tully said:
are... are you retarded?

god, i cant count how many times ive bottomed out coming out of a driveway :s
I've pulled it off without a driveway in sight.

:/

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
even if you are a perfectionist or semi obsessive compulsive, try not to worry about it. it'll probably happen again and its not too bad because its not visible. relaxxxxx :eek:

CieL

HSC
If you can't see it you'll forget about it.

Pace_T

HSC
what feels worse than scratching the bottom of your car is when you recently fixed it and scratched it again.
do not repair it. pretty much every car has the scratches there!

F2001

HSC
scratch it more, make the whole underside black. It"ll match the underbody nicely.

CieL

HSC
Aww now you got to repaint your whole car.

jovelar

HSC
lol, I think I would be pissed if I scratched the bottom of my car. yeah even though its not seen, I still know its there, and I wouldnt like a single scratch on my car, or at least know about it. but even though I would have the shits I wouldnt get it repaired for a while, just in case, But knowing me i would go get it repaired anyway cause it would not feel the same to me. I dont car how my car looks and feels to others, its my car i should be happy with it...^_^ lol

HSC
ha in my car i wouldnt worry bout it, esp since my car is like 27 yrs old lol its just not worth id, but like the poster said above me its ur car so u should be happy with it, even if it is just wasting ur money

jessyy

HSC
your going to scratch it again, theres no point. especially if its a driveway that you frequent and cant get the hang of going on an angle.

out of sight out of mind.

fix it when it comes time to selling it if your that worried, but reality is almost every car will have scratches underneath.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)