• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

guess whos a stalker... (1 Viewer)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
hopeful's a girl ?
:p

lolz...shiny eyes makes sense now =P

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by *hopeful*
as if sum1'z gonna look at themselves n say hey i got shiny eyes
or is this sum1'z proper nikname
lolz i just claimed the title
yeah but you never know, she might be on here and know, i doubt it but i reckon one day someone will mention someone and someone will know them. actually, it's sort of happened. with dazed and the chick who fiddles with her chain.

shiny eyes is some chick they all think is hot, and she apparently has shiny eyes, so no, that's not her name and it's a nick name made by the bos team. so i know what you mean, even if she were on here she probably wouldn't know she has shiny eyes

flamin'

Originally posted by iambored
yeah but you never know, she might be on here and know, i doubt it but i reckon one day someone will mention someone and someone will know them. actually, it's sort of happened. with dazed and the chick who fiddles with her chain.

shiny eyes is some chick they all think is hot, and she apparently has shiny eyes, so no, that's not her name and it's a nick name made by the bos team. so i know what you mean, even if she were on here she probably wouldn't know she has shiny eyes
i very much doubt she is on here... and i don't think she's THAT hot =P malachite is just obsessed lolz...

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
um..actually bos didnt make up the name shiny eyes, i did, so i accept any responsibility if she is reading this.

Originally posted by flamin'
i very much doubt she is on here... and i don't think she's THAT hot =P malachite is just obsessed lolz...
well u only want someone hot enough to melt you, not boil you. and someone who looks sweet like spoon of honey, not a 5kg bag of sugar.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
a grey generation t-shirt, track pants and sneakers

harharhar :p
thats erm... not me :p
alright since you know what i look like you gotta say hi next time you see me!

ps.. flamin you butthole! i told you guys that i didnt want to be seen by her! i hadnt done my hair properly :p

flamin'

Originally posted by Orange Juice
thats erm... not me :p
alright since you know what i look like you gotta say hi next time you see me!

ps.. flamin you butthole! i told you guys that i didnt want to be seen by her! i hadnt done my hair properly :p
MWAHAHAHAHA lolz if you didnt' tell us to not tell her that we met you i wouldn't have said anything haha btw ur hair was fine by me... just don't it near fire otherwise the whoel thing will blow up haha

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by flamin'
MWAHAHAHAHA lolz if you didnt' tell us to not tell her that we met you i wouldn't have said anything haha btw ur hair was fine by me... just don't it near fire otherwise the whoel thing will blow up haha
as if you wouldnt have... i BET 0 dollars you would have...
theres not THAT many flammable fluids in my hair....theres actually 0...
the hair you saw me have was 100% natural....

i really have no idea what she looks like too! cuz i didnt wanna look at her directly in case she spotted me...
all your fault!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
did u see my pink bag? lol
kinda... but im still not too sure who you are...
all i know was it was a backpack...
so now you gotta say hi, foragoodcause...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
haha actually ive seen u in the club lounge a couple of times . i think u even looked me in the eyes, but u prolly forgot wat i looked like
wheres club lounge? is that the room inside the bar? if so... all those asians were looking at me wierd.... maybe cuz i was with a caucasian guy and everyone else was asian.....
i told you i dont know what you loook like! thats why you gotta say hi... or make that pink bag more obvious

^___^
HSC
haha actually ive seen u in the club lounge a couple of times . i think u even looked me in the eyes, but u prolly forgot wat i looked like
i live there :p

i probably forgotten what u look like..but i want pink bag...

pinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)