Guilty Pleasures? (1 Viewer)

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
Because the HSC is stressful, I'm letting myself get away with little guilty pleasures, like eating ice-cream and pizza for breakfast (occassionally).
Is anyone else letting loose?

Season

HSC
I don't care about my diet at the present moment, I'm deprinving myself of soo much right now, and I'm definitely not on the look for a boyfriend at the moment (more like running away from them and trying to concentrate).

I like to put music on and sing along, or just dance like crazy in my room. Also occasionally I just go out for a night (keeping drinking very VERY VERY VERY low) and just enjoying the night before studying like crazy the next day.

Also having a bubbly bath and just indulging myself for an hour does absolute wonders.

Studly.McGee

Banned
HSC
I eat whatever, and go to the gym to maintain my supple, rotund physique.

Funnily enough, a guilty pleasure is doing 100 in the 50 zone that is my street. That's about it.

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
Mudcake and Vanilla Ice Cream, Coffee, Chocolate, Chocolate covered Coffee Beans...anyone notice a trend? lol

I usually treat myself to buy DVDs of the shows I miss on tv, foods that I like, power-naps, days off without study etc

beentherdunthat

HSC
lol. I think i'm eating fine... I've been drinking too much coffee though, so I'm always a little high :p

Have you been reading Wordsworth?? LoL 'Guilty pleasures' ;)

ebbjade

HSC
amylou, your obviously on drugs,,, lol naaah jus gammen wit ya, your obviously black... lol im gunna get in trouble for saying that, lol im so racist... lol dont worry people, im black

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)