Guitar Hero World Tour (1 Viewer)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
unless you are going to use it with friends, don't get it - the entertainment value of the solo play is short lived. if you already have a guitar hero game and probably won't use it with friends much, not worth it.

Shogun

HSC
Rock Band 2 > GH:WT

I'm not biased. I just bought it because everyone else was complaining of GH's drums breaking down. And also you can import heaps of songs from Rock Band 1 for a $5 fee. Just get it from eBay US. It's just ebay without the .au at the end. They don't sell it here.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
RB has better DLC, GH has better instrument mapping, get the instruments you want, then just buy the other game as a standalone, problem solved.

I've got both and enjoy it.

ZaraKu

HSC
I'm hanging out for the Beatles rock band game. <3 the Beatles, this has been a long time coming.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
This could very well be what i buy with my $900 of stimulus money. Any particular console anyone recommend it on? Does the Wii version have downloadable content? (kinda leaning towards a 360 at the moment)

I really like the songs on rock band better, but i like the hardware on guitar hero world tour more (especially drums). If rock band 2 were out in aus, i'd definitely buy that instead.

All that said...by the time i buy a console plus this game, i might as well buy a real drumkit hey?
yeh get it on wii. its got downloadable content and it has the best gameplay. no one beats me at guitar hero, no one.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
I cannot finish a song on the drums without stopping. Lets just say you can cancel your gym membership if you get GHWT.
um not really hey
yeh get it on wii. its got downloadable content and it has the best gameplay. no one beats me at guitar hero, no one.
yeah i have the wii one, its pretty great except that you need a wiimote thingy for each instrument, so if you want to use drums and guitar you need two wiimotes.

i thought my drums were broken too, well mainly just the left cymbal, quite often wouldn't register that i'd hit it and it was way annoying but i think i was just hitting it in the wrong spot, striking the left hand side of it and it works every time now, yay!

also they need more song packs or something. i don't have a router thingy i can't download new songs :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)