guy problems (1 Viewer)

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
Even if he likes you than he assumeably likes his gf more otherwise he wouldnt be going out with her lol.One question is there no other single guys within 20kms of where you live?? Ill just say this "there's plently more fish in the sea"
I honestly think your gay. Please fuck off.

blueeyesguy

HSC
Nolanistic said:
You think about him being gay?
Its amazing you pointed that out and thanks for doing so its pretty funny how many immature people there are on here lol that james dude calling me gay for no apprent reason reminds me of yr 7 or 8 ohh the good old days lol

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
Its amazing you pointed that out and thanks for doing so its pretty funny how many immature people there are on here lol that james dude calling me gay for no apprent reason reminds me of yr 7 or 8 ohh the good old days lol
You are seriously retarded. Stop taking the intenet so seriously, and looking for sympathy from HIM OF ALL PEOPLE (<3 nolan but you are an ass) because someone called you 'gay'.

To the thread starter.

Think about your motives. There is really no such thing as innocent flirting when one of you has a partner. Either tell him straight up how you feel about him or leave him alone and chase some other cock.

blueeyesguy

HSC
AlleyCat said:
You are seriously retarded. Stop taking the intenet so seriously, and looking for sympathy from HIM OF ALL PEOPLE (<3 nolan but you are an ass) because someone called you 'gay'.

To the thread starter.

Think about your motives. There is really no such thing as innocent flirting when one of you has a partner. Either tell him straight up how you feel about him or leave him alone and chase some other cock.
Ohh yeah im really taking the internet so seriously & really care what ppl think:rolleyes:.What makes you think i was looking for sympathy i was just stating a fact I could care less if people called me "gay" or other names because its pretty childish but im sure its all in good fun :)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
blueeyesguy said:
Ohh yeah im really taking the internet so seriously & really care what ppl think:rolleyes:.What makes you think i was looking for sympathy i was just stating a fact I could care less if people called me "gay" or other names because its pretty childish but im sure its all in good fun :)
I can't see why this forum or life in general is appealing to you, at all.
Not one person is going to recognise you for being anything but a boring nice guy giving out shit advice. You don't say anything interesting or punctuate properly.
It's a lot more annoying reading one continuous sentence when that sentence doesn't add anything interesting or humourous to a conversation.
I think you said something in another thread about girls always wanting to be your "friend" and nothing more. THERE IS A REASON WHY.
There is also a very apparent reason people call you gay.
Please, think about it.
I don't know if it is my problem or yours, but I find it very difficult to understand people like you.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nolanistic said:
You make your feelings known to someone, prepare for rejection and take it on the chin.
Yeah. Didn't work so well for me.

blueeyesguy

HSC
dieburndie said:
I can't see why this forum or life in general is appealing to you, at all.
Not one person is going to recognise you for being anything but a boring nice guy giving out shit advice. You don't say anything interesting or punctuate properly.
It's a lot more annoying reading one continuous sentence when that sentence doesn't add anything interesting or humourous to a conversation.
I think you said something in another thread about girls always wanting to be your "friend" and nothing more. THERE IS A REASON WHY.
There is also a very apparent reason people call you gay.
Please, think about it.
I don't know if it is my problem or yours, but I find it very difficult to understand people like you.
wtf is so difficult to understand.I don't see that I should have to be humerous i mean isnt that your job to be the circus clown.I appolgise to everyone for getting off topic.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Komaticom said:
You can always dish out the "so you want to just be friends? I have plenty friends, which leaves no room for you, unless you're my bf/gf. Goodbye" and never contact them again.
Haha, the funny thing is he actually said "...but we can be really good friends." And of course everything got al awkward.

And now he's single, and I've got no clue what to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)