Guy question: how do i make my hair do this (pic) (1 Viewer)

HSC
1time...That hairstyle looks very achievable with a blowdry.

Go to a hairdresser. Blowdrys can cost between $5 and $30, probably less if you have male (hence presumably shorter) hair.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
man.. wot a fag!! u dont want that hair for real !!
but if u really really wants that hair, mousse on damp hair, blow dry wif a round brush then de lorenzo sculpt crème from price attack... seriously, that haido is a turn off.. unless ur HOTTT :)

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
i agree with the majority... you don't want that hair, its so overdone.... you'll just become another stereotype

HSC
I have the same problem, my hair looks like a cross between Seth Cohen and Bob Dylan but it does exactly the opposite of what I want it to do

kaylz

HSC
unless you look like the guy in the picture... please. give it up.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i am pretty hot. sometimes when i look at myself in the mirror, i find myself tweaking my nipples anticlockwise. It's not a good habit to get into. It's like crack.

tempco

HSC
wow you tweak your nipples too.

and i agree with the "too overdone" thing. and then theres the conservative mohawk hair do thing, which everyone has too.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
conservative mohawk is just meterosexual
and here's a pic of me for all the ladieZ

it's my modelling pic and it featured in cleo, cosmopolitan etc. Apparently im the next 'big thing' no pun intended. But seriously, I'm hung like a can of pepsi.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Everyones hair is different, some have like thin hair where its easy 2 stlye it that way. If urs is like thick and stuff then u prolly wont get it like dat

stazi

Nightman
HSC
now our gayatars look to similar....when do you want to meet my parents?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Wait wait wait, youre not getting an overdone emo hairstyle to go with your eyebrow piercing to follow a trend?

Anyway guys, its been a while, hows everyone doing? Im pretty well myself, just cruising.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Heya, i wouldnt mind growing my hair a bit and making it look like the attached pic. Problem is that every time i grow it, it just goes up and becomes all puffy (no, not poofy. well maybe a bit of that). If its short I look GangstA - well not really. But you know. I'm all emo and stuff. Emo is teh cool. Sometimes i touch myself at night.

So, without further ado: how do i make my hair mopy. Whilst growing it to this length and not having it shoot up like a mushroom.
See attached image and also my sig.
wtf! no! best looking hair for guys is like a bit longer than crew cut or full length flowing manes of hair

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
maybe your hair isn't straight. maybe you need a hair straightener. try a girls one and see if it does what you want it to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)