guys and their standards (1 Viewer)

doodydo

HSC
N/A
i am really curious:

would a guy rather pick up/ express interest in:
(a) a more approachable girl who isnt necessarily the looky looky but is still alright looking
(b) a prettier girl who may SEEM to have high standards ?

like would guys try for girls sorta with lower standards or maybe even "easy" girls just to ensure that rejection will be avoided because they assume girls within option 2 maybe "too good?" (huge generalisation i know).

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You're thinking too much.

If you know it's a generalisation, why ask? :rolleyes:

doodydo

HSC
N/A
girls think too much anyway. but i guess a guy wouldnt do this consciously

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
no offense but i hate the whole "guys" and "girls" seperation. reminds me of primary school and the game show of battle of the sexes.

this guy just tonight asked me (cuz i was a girl) that if he gave this girl a back massage and she said "thank you", what does it mean?

I go, "she appreciates back massages"

and he's like "no but in girl language"

thinking/reading too much.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
no offense but i hate the whole "guys" and "girls" seperation. reminds me of primary school and the game show of battle of the sexes.

this guy just tonight asked me (cuz i was a girl) that if he gave this girl a back massage and she said "thank you", what does it mean?

I go, "she appreciates back massages"

and he's like "no but in girl language"

thinking/reading too much.
They'll never listen.

Love and Relationships might as well be renamed as Sex and Generalisations.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
take both at the same time.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
you shouldnt over analyse things- it will turn you into a twisted woman

arooshika...

HSC
my mate went for a girl with high standards and i mean by she demands him and tells him what to do but after 7months or so he couldnt take it anymore and broke up with her
i think that was the smartest thing he ever did by breaking up with her, but he should have done it sooner though
but its better late than never

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
They'll never listen.

Love and Relationships might as well be renamed as Sex and Generalisations.
OH c'mon. You can't just swap them around like that. That doesn't even have any rhyme going on.

HSC
doodydo said:
i am really curious:

(a) a more approachable girl who isnt necessarily the looky looky but is still alright looking
For me its more the personality... like as long as their personality is good with mine then i would be fine asking any of them out. Its kinda hard to explain, just as long as it all works between both of us. Like the first way to work this out is just to talk with them, and work out who expressed the most interest in me.

Looks plays a small part, but i find as you get to know someone better you start noticing things, good or bad, so the ifrst impression may be altered after even a week of getting to know them. So the alright looking may become alot better looking, and the prettier one may become not as pretty.

ManlyChief

Manly: 7 miles from Sydney, 1000 miles from care
HSC
1. Everyone is different and trying to establish patterns of behaviour in this sort of situation is silly - guys go for all kinds of girls for different reasons, often reasons not immediately apparent.

2. Please just enjoy the flow and don't over analyse these situations. I don't want to scare you but, there was once a lovely young lady who over analysed love and relationships and she turned into ...

repz

HSC
to be honest i wouldnt really approach a pretty snobby chick who think they are better than everyone else.

they are more likely to be a headache than anything else
i'd go for your alright looking girl, and have a better time with her.
personally im not afraid of rejection, been through it plenty of times not to effect me, currently in a relationship so i cant really approach girls n e wayz. but i tend to choose girls who i fink are a more appropriate gf, dont really want to have a snobby girl by my side n e wayz.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Trust me, you will never work out how us guys operate, so just quit while your ahead.

ioniser

HSC
doodydo said:
i am really curious:

like would guys try for girls sorta with lower standards or maybe even "easy" girls just to ensure that rejection will be avoided because they assume girls within option 2 maybe "too good?" (huge generalisation i know).

well pretty much average dudes(down to earth wants chick for the chick,uasually your average nice boi and makes everthing so that it fits into place)---->go for average chicks

good looking dudes(usually a bit more picky , wants a girl aho can ba a challenge ,play hard to get ;hes usually your asshole type etc) ---------->go for hot chicks

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

as for your last line.. no.

i'd rather a smart/interesting girl over a barbie anyday

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
just cos the second girl is reall ridiculously good looking (hah i love zoolander) doesnt mean she has the attitude to match... u gotta talk to them first, find out which one u click with
the second girl may be even more down to earth than the first... u never know

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
playboy2njoy said:
Fuck, we dont care about looks! I just want a cute smart girl I can cuddle :(
i second your opinion. even though looks is a subset of cuteness.

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Fuck, we dont care about looks! I just want a cute smart girl I can cuddle :(
pretty well the short version of what i said earlier... so yeah.. i agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)