guys at unsw (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by mic
anyway, i did reply to you in the thread about chicks at unsw, if you haven't read it already
lol, I replied

Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
and minai, just cos u think ur hot, and so do others, doesn't mean u can just rub it in asqy's face! :p
haha jeeze, again im just playing!
cute lil asqy wouldnt care wat i say anyway *pinches asqy's cheeks*

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
minai, stop being cruel to asqy!

Aaron1911

Re: Re: guys at unsw

Originally posted by rukawasan
u guys make me sick... judging anybody on their culture is sick... if ur asian u should b proud to be an asian... no matter how u express it... whether ur an australian born chinese(ABC) or the more 'asn type', eg liking hk pop, dying hair n hello kitty just happens 2 b part of their culture... in fact its their pop culture... its exactly the same as australians gusy liking sports like surfing or skating(thats prolly a stereotype but u get wot i mean) or aus girls liking mooks/sports girl etc as a brand... so theres nothing wrong with that... its like dissing african americans for listening to rap... if u dont like it... stay away from it... but dont judge it...
Okay if someone wants to dye their hair bright orange wear their light pink scarfs and polkadot gloves, fine. But it's not their culture. You listen to rock/rap/pop/whatever the hell you listen to because you enjoy that type of music. These sick fucks don't. They listen to kpop/jpop etc to be as 'azn' as possible. They have fringes down to their knees so they're 'azn' and they write 'azn pride' on every goddamn thing they get their hands on. And you know whats really sad? Most of them were born here. The real 'azn' people ie those who came here a few yrs ago don't rant about this azn pride because they know its bullshit!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
geez stay on topic guys :p :lol:

i don't hate people who are all 'azn pride' and all that - like pigs i like to respect other cultures, even if it's not traditional culture. if they express themselves through wearing baggy clothes and driving ricey honda civics, then that's their choice and good for them. i laugh at them but i'm sure they laugh at me too :D

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Re: Re: Re: guys at unsw

Originally posted by Aaron1911
Okay if someone wants to dye their hair bright orange wear their light pink scarfs and polkadot gloves, fine. But it's not their culture. You listen to rock/rap/pop/whatever the hell you listen to because you enjoy that type of music. These sick fucks don't. They listen to kpop/jpop etc to be as 'azn' as possible. They have fringes down to their knees so they're 'azn' and they write 'azn pride' on every goddamn thing they get their hands on. And you know whats really sad? Most of them were born here. The real 'azn' people ie those who came here a few yrs ago don't rant about this azn pride because they know its bullshit!
If they do it to be 'cool' it's the same as white people playing bball cause it's 'cool' or middle-eastern people driving WRXs cause it's 'cool'. In that case yeah, it has nothing to do with culture... and hopefully they figure out one day that that's not them and they develop some sort of pride in themselves.

I don't get why you people talk about them in such derogatory tones though... don't they look at you like that?

The international students I *don't* like are the ones who talk in their language when they know there are people around in their work group who don't speak their language.. who exclude people when they're meant to be inclusive (for work-related reasons). Socially, do whatever YOU want.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
Re: Re: Re: Re: guys at unsw

Originally posted by anti
If they do it to be 'cool' it's the same as white people playing bball cause it's 'cool' or middle-eastern people driving WRXs cause it's 'cool'. In that case yeah, it has nothing to do with culture... and hopefully they figure out one day that that's not them and they develop some sort of pride in themselves.

I don't get why you people talk about them in such derogatory tones though... don't they look at you like that?

The international students I *don't* like are the ones who talk in their language when they know there are people around in their work group who don't speak their language.. who exclude people when they're meant to be inclusive (for work-related reasons). Socially, do whatever YOU want.
agreed aboslutely...

theres nothin wrong with dying hair n wearing poka dot scarfs or wotever it is u guys think asns do... n yes its part of their culture... its their pop culture... i said this before... its like dissing african americans for listening to rap or dissing an aussie for surfing...
if u dont like it... stay away... dont badmouth them... its low...

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
Re: Re: Re: guys at unsw

Originally posted by Aaron1911
These sick fucks don't. They listen to kpop/jpop etc to be as 'azn' as possible. They have fringes down to their knees so they're 'azn' and they write 'azn pride' on every goddamn thing they get their hands on. And you know whats really sad? Most of them were born here. The real 'azn' people ie those who came here a few yrs ago don't rant about this azn pride because they know its bullshit!
agreed agreed...makes me shiver when i see ppl like that...lol...and the thing is, what they do, just makes it so obvious they're ABC's rather than 'real azn' ppl..in addition to the fact most of them cant even speak/read/write chinese properly...well..i wont comment on korean/jap since i'm chinese..i still have not met a FOB who insists on 'AzN pRiDe'

:rolleyes:

sunny

meh.
HSC
I dunno but I don't think I see alot of these kinda people at uni....most people at uni seem more civilised.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah most asians at UNSW are conservative..I have never seen any outrageously dressed people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)