guys bracelets (1 Viewer)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
whiterabbit, i would prefer white gold any day... but if she said that a yellow gold bracelet is $700, it would be even more for white gold.

and i really don't think that thick gold bracelets suit most guys, they tend to look tacky. I'm not against yellow gold in general, just when it's really thick like that, there's only a very small minority of the population who make it look good...

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
i really don't think that thick gold bracelets suit most guys, they tend to look tacky. I'm not against yellow gold in general, just when it's really thick like that, there's only a very small minority of the population who make it look good...
right onnn grl... :uhhuh: i agree..thats y yellow gold with a bit of patternt to it is the way.. ;)

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
and i really don't think that thick gold bracelets suit most guys, they tend to look tacky. I'm not against yellow gold in general, just when it's really thick like that, there's only a very small minority of the population who make it look good...
Fair enough. I think guys wearing bracelets is tacky. But that's just my opinion.
And i'd pick gold over silver becauase while yellow gold bracelets makes me think of black gangsters, silver bracelets makes me think of asian gangster wannabes.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Can I ask the same question for rings and other paraphernalia.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
I wear a silver one. It wrapsaround the wrist, sort of like a bangle.

A couple of my mates wear copper ones. They look alright.

HSC
011 said:
Can I ask the same question for rings and other paraphernalia.
Erm... depends on what look you're going for.

Unless you want the blingbling factor, i wouldn't get a guy a huge ring with a big gem in it.

Is that Burberry in your av? <3

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my ex bf was buddhist and wore a plaited bracelet that was given to him by the dalai lama...i thought it was sexy.
but too much bling on guys looks too gansta try hard loser.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
AlleyCat said:
my ex bf was buddhist and wore a plaited bracelet that was given to him by the dalai lama...i thought it was sexy.
but too much bling on guys looks too gansta try hard loser.
*cries *

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Silver looks 100% better on guys. I gave my brother a silver bracelet for his 16th, and it still looks good (he's 19 now).

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Murf said:
i usually ware one to school with a silver pierre cardin watch so silver on both hands, looks ok the best thing the silver works with school blazer (suit) lol but it also goes with the usual casual going out w/e clothes
stupid snobby tigs boy! :(

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I hate gold, and I lose things too easily so generally I have a lot of silver jewellery. I also have a heap of gold jewellery, most of it being 18 or 24 carat.

So in conclusion, no jewellery on boys. Just a watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)