Guys can anyone recommend me an extremely easy people unit? (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
MQ commerce students!!! can you give me info on the difficulty of these subjects!!???

*close thread

Already decided to these subjects this semester.

MTKG
MAnagement
Stats
BUSL100 for people unit

Last edited:

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
Re: MQ commerce students!!! can you give me info on the difficulty of these subjects!

please..

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: MQ commerce students!!! can you give me info on the difficulty of these subjects!

ACCG224 is the most difficult subject out of the list you've provided

Getting Distinctions in ACCG100, 101, 200 isn't hard, you just need to study effectively.

KidDang

HSC
Uni Grad

I recommend Stat170 over 171 for your sake.
ACCG200 is really easy and only a little step above the foundations, 224 is definitely the harder one you should do it after 200
Don't ask me how but I got D in BBA102 and Credit in Marketing, so try that. Marketing has a huge report but D is possible, for balance sake do it with your calculation subjects.
Isys100 was a joke and Mathew was one of the best lecturer I ever had.
Accg100 has perdisco which is annoying but really helps you understand the subject, an easy D/HD for your assignment considering you get 3 attempts.

But why are you even worrying about next year's subject, if memory serves you only passed one subject and from your list there is only 3 you can do.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Aren't there still eight or so mandatory subjects you need to do first?

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

Aren't there still eight or so mandatory subjects you need to do first?
Yeah there is 8 100 level subjects but I dont know if they are mandatory for first year. What I was thinking was get straight into accounting and do second year subjects and do the other 1st year subjects later down the track.

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

and shouldnt i be able to them first year as long as ive met the presrequisites.

So ultimately, this is my plan for my b.commerce/b.laws degree at MQ.

2013 2nd semester: - accounting 1A (ACCG100)
- foundations of law (LAW115)
- marketing fundamentals (MKTG100)

2014 1st semester: - accounting 1B (ACCG101)
- statistical data analysis (STAT171)
- criminal justice and procedure (LAW109)

2014 2nd semester - fundamentals of management accounting (ACCG200)
-intermediate financial accounting (ACCG224)

As a result the total number of units of study becomes 8 and I have a less workload. This will lead to me maximising my potential WAM/GPA which leaves my options open for transfer just incase I want to do something else.

Is it possible to do it like this guys????? (I am skipping a few 100 level units of study till later econ111, BBA102 etc..)

Last edited:

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

I recommend Stat170 over 171 for your sake.
ACCG200 is really easy and only a little step above the foundations, 224 is definitely the harder one you should do it after 200
Don't ask me how but I got D in BBA102 and Credit in Marketing, so try that. Marketing has a huge report but D is possible, for balance sake do it with your calculation subjects.
Isys100 was a joke and Mathew was one of the best lecturer I ever had.
Accg100 has perdisco which is annoying but really helps you understand the subject, an easy D/HD for your assignment considering you get 3 attempts.

But why are you even worrying about next year's subject, if memory serves you only passed one subject and from your list there is only 3 you can do.
By you saying Isys100 is a joke, you saying its really easy right?

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

STAT171 is a joke I can tell ya that.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

By you saying Isys100 is a joke, you saying its really easy right?
ISYS100 is like a GPA booster. As long as your not a lazy student, getting a D should be easy cause there's no final exam.

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

STAT171 is a joke I can tell ya that.
Oh really!!! I thought it was going to be hard. KIDDANG was kinda implying very difficult. I was actually thinking of changing to STAT170 if its easy

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

ISYS100 is like a GPA booster. As long as your not a lazy student, getting a D should be easy cause there's no final exam.
Ooooh cool.

One of my strengths I would have to say is memorising and regurgitating kind of like HSC business studies. Is there anything like that, im pretty decent with 2unit math as well. Weakness would have to be major assignments where you have to make reports.. im so weak at that.

Can you suggest me other wam boosters please!!! ><

ChrisAC

HSC

from what ive read about your history, you don't want to be doing ACCG224. Perhaps do BUSL250 instead, combine both competencies. Also if you are going to be doing 2 and 3 subjects per semester and open to the fact that you may not "like" your degree, youre probably going to burn out from being at uni so long

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

from what ive read about your history, you don't want to be doing ACCG224. Perhaps do BUSL250 instead, combine both competencies. Also if you are going to be doing 2 and 3 subjects per semester and open to the fact that you may not "like" your degree, youre probably going to burn out from being at uni so long
Yes im sure youve heard about my past and annoyance. Im very sorry the community for that. Is ACCG224 that hard? Even if u have done the prerequisites decently at a distinction average. Would it be pretty much impossible to score HD in it? Ive heard some subjects its close to impossible to score HD, is this one one of it?

ChrisAC

HSC

for the average person id say yes, but of course people score HD in every course. i got HD in ACCG100 and ACCG101 but only just scraped a 76 in ACCG224 and im fairly sure they scaled that up as well

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad

Yes im sure youve heard about my past and annoyance. Im very sorry the community for that. Is ACCG224 that hard? Even if u have done the prerequisites decently at a distinction average. Would it be pretty much impossible to score HD in it? Ive heard some subjects its close to impossible to score HD, is this one one of it?
It's not impossible to score a HD in ACCG224 but it is a very challenging subject. If your a top student, this subject won't bother you...however if you're an average student..I'd suggest going to PAL and using the lecturer's consultation hours wisely.

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

It's not impossible to score a HD in ACCG224 but it is a very challenging subject. If your a top student, this subject won't bother you...however if you're an average student..I'd suggest going to PAL and using the lecturer's consultation hours wisely.
ahh I see.
Do you know any other easy subjects? like planet and people unit maybe from the business school.

My strengths are: being able to memorise and then regurgitate information in short answers and multiple choice

im alright at maths: 2unit B6

theloorloor

HSC
N/A

please someone reply haha

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

I'm surprised you need Extension Maths 1 as a requirement for this subject according to the handbook which is quite silly tbh, the program is very much alike to "Business Statistics" at UTS which some coming from General Maths getting HDs from what I've heard. The probability in this is not like those in 3/4 unit maths, more like in 2 unit maths.
Oh really!!! I thought it was going to be hard. KIDDANG was kinda implying very difficult. I was actually thinking of changing to STAT170 if its easy

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
WHich one of these are easier to get a high distinction: ISYS100 or ECON131?????

WHich one of these are easier to get a high distinction: ISYS100 or ECON131?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)