guys clothes (1 Viewer)

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
xclusv2bhung said:
uh : vibe , yd , industrie , loosethreads , general pants
iuno , thats off the top of my head. yd is a bit more formal i guess ? vibe's got pretty nice shirts too - you can find the store @livo/parra westfields.
You sound slightly homosexual. Even metros probably cannot name this many stores off the top of their head.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
lovethehsc said:
You sound slightly homosexual. Even metros probably cannot name this many stores off the top of their head.
fucking dickhead. that's what... five clothes stores? you stupid wanker.
and i doubt "metros" would shop anywhere with such rubbish clothes as yd etc...

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lovethehsc said:
well when youre lookn for formal stuff and being dragged into every store by one of your friends , its not hard to remember some of the store names.

sXcGuRl69aU said:
fucking dickhead. that's what... five clothes stores? you stupid wanker.
and i doubt "metros" would shop anywhere with such rubbish clothes as yd etc...
lol yeah, i doubt metro guys would shop there either .. i only saw suits o_O

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
lovethehsc said:
so...are you saying that you believe that straight men are incapable of dressing themselves? what, that clothes just miraculously fall out of the sky and just land in their laps and that subsequently they do not ever require *shock horror* going to the store and BUYING their own clothes.
storess for men exist in order to (unbelievable i know) cater to the needs and desires of men, much like women's stores. Though this is obviously too complex a concept for you to comprehend.

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
ahen said:
so...are you saying that you believe that straight men are incapable of dressing themselves? what, that clothes just miraculously fall out of the sky and just land in their laps and that subsequently they do not ever require *shock horror* going to the store and BUYING their own clothes.
storess for men exist in order to (unbelievable i know) cater to the needs and desires of men, much like women's stores. Though this is obviously too complex a concept for you to comprehend.
Actually no i'm not saying that. I'm saying that straight men are capable of dressing themselves. And that clothes do not fall out of the sky, but men do buy their own clothes. Your post was long-winded and unnecessary seeing as you would have read already 'hung's' post defending himself.

I was referring to how 'hun' was discussing clothes stores as if he knew them like the gospel "iuno , thats off the top of my head." However i can see now that he had just been overexcited about formal shopping. (in which case, sorry hung baby) Don't try to hypothesise what might have been said, because in this case you come across as a fool.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
so yeah moving on

short boardies. yay or nay? i just got a pair yesterday.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
jeez, guys, just ask a girl out to go shopping with you.

-P_D

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
cuppas said:
so yeah moving on

yeah, i've noticed lots of brands producing above-the-knee boardies this year such as mambo and ben sherman. I'm not much of a beachy person and, considering i almost always wear some sort of long pants (jeans, trousers etc) i'd be reluctant to display my knees if i were to go swimming.

That said, i haven't tried on any yet so don't know if they'd suit me... but i doubt the fashion will really take hold. Knees are ugly.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
cuppas said:
so yeah moving on

nay.

actually if they're not far above the knee, then ok.

but none of this primary-school-stubbies length business i've seen around :S

pete shearman

HSC
as a general guide, polo ralph lauren, oxford and lacoste for university setting; armani jeans, politix, abercrombie and fitch and american eagle for smart casual; mooks, mossimo, GAP, freshjive and industrie for street wear.

Taskan

HSC
lol, i let my siblings (2 brothers and a sister) find clothes for me. so far we've yet to find a pair of jeans i look good in, well, we did once at trade secret, but, lo and behold, they were too small!

on the upside, if i get a nautica and fred perry, I'll have one of every brand of polo shirt on the planet, lol.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
pete shearman said:
as a general guide, polo ralph lauren, oxford and lacoste for university setting; armani jeans, politix, abercrombie and fitch and american eagle for smart casual; mooks, mossimo, GAP, freshjive and industrie for street wear.
Man who cares more about labels than I do = biggest turnoff.

and lol, you pretentious ass.

mzduxx2006

HSC
orly? said:
where are the best places to buy guys clothes? about 17-19 yr olds?
i have no idea!

whats cool and hip these days?!?
i have no social life either!:burn:
well

COME to industrie parramatta. i work there so i can hook u up with the hottest clothes out

y.d has some good stuff
and TAROCASH

pete shearman

HSC
which brings me to ask... why are there girls perusing through a forum for guys clothes?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
pete shearman said:
which brings me to ask... why are there girls perusing through a forum for guys clothes?

because they're women and are inherently unable to mind their own business
OR
They wish to shape the male members of BOS into well-dressed men based on their own preconceptions of what is desirable.

you decide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)