guys clothes (1 Viewer)

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
COME to industrie parramatta. i work there so i can hook u up with the hottest clothes out

y.d has some good stuff
and TAROCASH

hahahahahahahaha oh jesus

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
The_highwayman said:
because they're women and are inherently unable to mind their own business
OR
They wish to shape the male members of BOS into well-dressed men based on their own preconceptions of what is desirable.

you decide.
it's both.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
lovethehsc said:
Actually no i'm not saying that. I'm saying that straight men are capable of dressing themselves. And that clothes do not fall out of the sky, but men do buy their own clothes. Your post was long-winded and unnecessary seeing as you would have read already 'hung's' post defending himself.

I was referring to how 'hun' was discussing clothes stores as if he knew them like the gospel "iuno , thats off the top of my head." However i can see now that he had just been overexcited about formal shopping. (in which case, sorry hung baby) Don't try to hypothesise what might have been said, because in this case you come across as a fool.
defending someone out of friendship hmm... obviously something you would know little about

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
ahen said:
defending someone out of friendship hmm... obviously something you would know little about
Why do you feel the need to continue this unnecessary bickering? I said sorry to hung earlier for the misunderstanding yet you feel the need to say how you're miss popular?

Cool, hope it works out for you then. I know that i'm not the one chucking a hissy fit.

TIANA Z

HSC
orly? said:
where are the best places to buy guys clothes? about 17-19 yr olds?
i have no idea!

whats cool and hip these days?!?
i have no social life either!:burn:
MYER

*AnT*

i hate my username.
HSC
N/A
myer has been shit for clothes for more than the past year.
stocking generic brands which are imitation surf brands, but because they are sold in Myer they think its has a better appeal to it. pathetic.

pete shearman said:
as a general guide, polo ralph lauren, oxford and lacoste for university setting; armani jeans, politix, abercrombie and fitch and american eagle for smart casual; mooks, mossimo, GAP, freshjive and industrie for street wear.
yes, let's name drop as many "designer" brands as possible....

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
nothing that stores sell will ever beat my Shanghai Hairy Crabs footy jersey

its so win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)