GUYs!!!! help us help you! (1 Viewer)

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
AAO89 said:
To have the providence to see the harshness of reality and the hurt that is caused by your actions with no method to affect any real change is the cruelest reality. I look around me at the people I know and I see such incredible pain... I see people forfeiting the things that make our world beautiful, feeding their primordial desires and leave our humanity behind. I see people being tricked, everywhere, by everyone... and these people who are being tricked by others, tricking others. I have such terrible thoughts and have seen such terrible things... I don't understand our world much anymore. I've been raped and felt the pain of sitting across from your rapist while everyone laughs and pretends it's ok. I've been tormented and beat by assholes, then when I've had my vengeance and hurt them twofold... realised how beautiful they really are and how wrong such vengeance is. I've been jealous of everyone while at the same time held a firm belief that my life is greater than theirs. I've used peoples hearts to get what I want and hurt more than I can stand to think of.... But I know I'll continue. I've tried to use drugs to numb myself out from the world but it just doesn't work for me, I still see this world as clear as day.
You called me.
How may god assist your path to the other world ?

jimmayyy

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Jenna Haze is the new standard in blowjob application technologies.
i salute you, good sir, on your continuing efforts at remaining such a beacon of truth in all posts about these forums.

jimmayyy

HSC
AAO89 said:
Tell him you masturbated over him 6 times before he came over, just thinking of how he's going to use you. Call them affectionate names like 'Your Lordship', 'Master' and just plain old 'Sir'. If it's your first time and it hurts a little, don't complain, just ask for it harder. Moan, fake it, it doesn't matter that it's fake, the sound still helps get him off. Let him tie you up and do what he wishes, you're his toy tonight. Ask him if he wants to stick it up your ass, if he does, tell him you'd love it because you're a dirty girl. Offer him 3somes with your best friend, tell him you know how to get her really drunk. Suck on his balls, get the entire sack in your mouth, look up at him the entire time you're doing this. When it's over let him know you're his property whenever he wants now and you'd like to spend all of next weekend tied up on his bed getting fucked because you're a whore.
qft

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Are you just talking about an orgasm or the sexual experience itself?? Cause if it's just an orgasm...try lightly pulling their scrotum (excuse the spelling) when they are jizzing...

As for the actual sex itself try:
1. Working out if you're fat so he/she can get an erection
2. Getting him to work out if he's fat, fitness improves sex life tremendiously
3. Give him a blow job before intercourse; I know virginas are nice but your mouth is also great.
4. Spice things up with cosplay and stuff...
5. Have sex in different places; sex is not only for the bed...

carreau

HSC
Harden the fuck up and ask the person who you are with what they like and vice versa instead of taking the anonymous route via the forums.. Sure you can learn a few things here, but the same can most likely not be said for who ever your partner is. A great time for them, but what about you?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Simple way to please man, at some stage when you think he is near finished say "you can cum anywhere you want", or "cum on my face" or something like that.

Simple way to make his orgasm better that doesn't require skill.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
hahah some of the chat in this thread reminds me of my friends personal moto...

"If she's not giving you something you can't give yourself, it ain't worth it"

mostly in relation to the whole handjob vs. blowjob business hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)