Guys hugging eachother (1 Viewer)

mattooty

HSC
Guys hugging guys is no big deal. Alot of guys will fuck around and pretend they're 'gay' when they're with their mates for shits and giggles.
Its the guys who are grossly apposed to it that really freaks me out. If a guy hugs another guy, basically he's saying, im comfortable with me being straight that i can hug another guy and have no thoughts of homosexuality.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There's different kinds of hugs. I wouldn't hug a friend the same way I 'd hug a chick I was going to bang.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Riet said:
There's different kinds of hugs. I wouldn't hug a friend the same way I 'd hug a chick I was going to bang.
"i only show my dick to chicks that i bang"

(in nolan's voice)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
mattooty said:
Guys hugging guys is no big deal. Alot of guys will fuck around and pretend they're 'gay' when they're with their mates for shits and giggles.
Its the guys who are grossly apposed to it that really freaks me out. If a guy hugs another guy, basically he's saying, im comfortable with me being straight that i can hug another guy and have no thoughts of homosexuality.
lol hypothesis fails; what if aforementioned guy is gay.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
PaulM said:
wuddie for someone to have such thoughts on this subject it gives me the idea that they are infact gay.

Anyway its only gay if you go up to your mate and instead of shaking their hand you give them a hug. I know at my graduation dinner we all hugged each other and sung songs for 30 minutes after the night was finished in a huddle. So all 80 of us are gay?
mate i don't know how to break this to you, but yes, you are right.

if you did not have the slightest clue that i was being sarcastic, then i don't even know why you bothered with year 12. in this case, you managed to fail to pick that up, so i guess it is only easier for your brain (or lack thereof) that i told you you are right.

anyway, isn't it against the law to be that stupid?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Azamakumar said:
lol hypothesis fails; what if aforementioned guy is gay.
if youre unwilling to make out with a dude for the lols then youre obviously insecure about your sexuality.

T

Testpilot

I find caressing the buttocks helps build a closer friendship.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
if youre unwilling to make out with a dude for the lols then youre obviously insecure about your sexuality.
I was pointing out a fatal flaw of his theory.

I, on the other hand, have no problem with 'sexual' contact with another guy provided I know em well enough. I must've hugged at least 90 guys at my graduation. (Cos we're friends that won't see each other as often as we used to, not because I'm gay.)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
^ haha yet you feel the need to explain yourself.

but err, in response to deathb4life, there is NO WAY i am willing to make out with a guy for whatever the fk the reason is. and there is no reason why i should be judged upon that.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I admit I'm pretty homophobic, but I guess I'm kinda cool with it if I know em well enough.

I'm gonna be so disappointed if I turn out gay. :(

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
mr_brightside said:
this is the moment
that you know
that you told her that you loved her
but you don't

touch her skin
and then you think
she is beautiful
but she don't mean a thing to me
I love you dan brightside, I'd hug you good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)