Guys, I'm gonna make up my own case studies. Am I at a disadvantage? (1 Viewer)

Gloves

HSC
What do you think? I'll make up everything for this business as the question asks.

partymaster01

HSC
N/A
Bad idea posting it on forums

Theres alot of people that will tell you how bad of a idea this is and how much you are going to fail. (it makes there day)

Dont listen...

I got my case study which i did earlier in the year and havnt really brushed up on it at all just a few points.

Im 99% sure i can answer whatever the question throws at me.

I know how to answer any of the questions it will ask and i can incorporate them into my case study easily.

If your making one up think of a business in a market that many people wouldnt think off.

e.g Dildo Manufactures

Honestly who would mark you wrong for that.

HSC
i was going to do this. but when i tried to think of how i'd do it, i realised that i had no idea. so i decided to look at actual case studies. however if it ends up being finance, i'm royally screwed (unless i find ways to use my work) :lol:

anyway, look at a couple of past questions and try to think of how you would bullshit it out. that might give you an indication of whether you'll be alright with it or not.

Last edited:
HSC
Gloves said:
What do you think? I'll make up everything for this business as the question asks.
not a good idea- think about how much time you are going to lose thinking up information in the exam. at least have some basic info about a company already out there.

LatK7

HSC
I made mine up. Got an 86.

So go for it, if you want =)

And good luck, guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)