Guys need help finding uac pin and number (1 Viewer)

imagaylord

HSC
Guys when did students get their uac number and pin for yr12 uac course registrations, i can't seem to find mine and i havent been paying attention. How can i find the pin and number to register for courses cos im pretty sure mine was already given and students cant just get one again.

Mathew587

HSC
Guys when did students get their uac number and pin for yr12 uac course registrations, i can't seem to find mine and i havent been paying attention. How can i find the pin and number to register for courses cos im pretty sure mine was already given and students cant just get one again.

the uac number is your student no with a 1 at the front.
the pin is whatever you make it

https://studentsonline.nesa.nsw.edu.au/go/access/

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
It should've been emailed to you, check your email and the junk folder if not try asking the person in charge I don't know who that is for you to give resend an email with the uac pin and number

NSW HSC applicants

Your Year 12 number was issued to you by NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA). Call 1300 13 83 23 if you've lost your student number.

"Your UAC PIN was emailed to you and it's different from your HSC PIN. If you have lost or forgotten your PIN, go to 'Your application' and click 'Forgotten your PIN?'. You will be emailed a link to reset your PIN. If you're having problems applying, call UAC on 1300 275 822 – from mobiles on (02)9752 0200 or from overseas on +61 2 9752 0200."

^ from the uac site

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)