guys who like really thin girls (2 Viewers)

HSC
chelsea girl said:
oh, i am a shortie. only about 160cms
pffft man i'm shorter than you and older than you, how do you think i feel ;)

and sarah, i'm pretttttty sure you had it in your sig or something at one point 'cause i know i've seen it a bunch of times on here before.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
clarify 'thin'

are we talking like mary kate and ashley olsen thin or like jessica alba thin

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
you're all fucking faggots

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
we're talking aids raped smack junky

Pace_T

HSC
Malfoy said:
I don't think there's a correlation necessarily with guys who like particular weights, because people can be assholes regardless of preference. Where a guy becomes horrible is when he tries to control your weight and continually tells you to lose/put on weight to fit his preferences. If a guy is constantly criticising your weight and trying to make you change that's when he becomes an asshole, not because he has a particular preference.

(Incidentally, I prefer curvy women. It's not the bones that worry me on a thin girl, it's the fact that really tiny women tend to be fairly flat-chested and I'm not particularly attracted to that look. Strangely enough, though, I like thin guys...)
yeah im one of those guys. always telling my woman to put on more weight. she thinks shes overweight already, but shes from a part of the world where the girls there put on weight and it goes to ALL the right places. gotta love those girls............

Evilo

HSC
Pace_T said:
yeah im one of those guys. always telling my woman to put on more weight. she thinks shes overweight already, but shes from a part of the world where the girls there put on weight and it goes to ALL the right places. gotta love those girls............
actually i watched an SBS documentry on guys that were sexually "excited" by really really fat women. So they fed their wives like buckets of icecream untill they were like 200+kgs.

Evilo

HSC
Malfoy said:
(Incidentally, I prefer curvy women. . Strangely enough, though, I like thin guys...)
Malfoy, whats your body shape?

Pace_T

HSC
Evilo said:
actually i watched an SBS documentry on guys that were sexually "excited" by really really fat women. So they fed their wives like buckets of icecream untill they were like 200+kgs.
hahahaha
funny place to put that comment in dude, makes me look like a weirdo :p

Evilo

HSC
well i knew you were taking the piss (or r u? lol). But yeah its a real fetish.

Evilo

HSC
i always watch the friday night doco on sbs. Just this night it was on 'erotica and weired fetishes' night. That was pretty fucked up, i've seen far worse fetishes though.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
I'm also tiny. I'm about 158cm

Also, Zoe you are shorter than me and I hit 160cm with shoes on.
I am definitely definitely definitely between 159 and 160. I was measured about 5 times in hospital to get the exact correct height. I think it is technically anout 159.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)