• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves (1 Viewer)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Seriously some guys are really shallow (like the dude on shallow Hal)....my god! one dude I know who looks like John Howard is sooo shallow.....he goes to parties and he's always eyeing really hot model type of girls and when this decent looking girl comes up to him to say hello he's like 'I ain't talking to u'....I was like....''Man!! she's really pretty and nice'' and he's like ''nah! she's not skinny enough"....WTF? look at U!! u look and weigh like John Howard.......

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
John Howard the Prime Minister, or John Howard the actor? Either way, still damn scary!!

+ you should toddle off to the 'fat girls' thread, rip a few male egos to shreds :p

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
i fell into a 'shallow hal' complex, though not so much as to be rude to any girls i didnt consider to be 'hot enough'. an i missed out on what i think could have been a great relationship because of my shallowness. live and learn

iamsickofyear12

HSC
That reminds me of a guy I know. He's almost 18 and has never had a girlfriend.

berry580

HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
Seriously some guys are really shallow (like the dude on shallow Hal)....my god! one dude I know who looks like John Howard is sooo shallow.....he goes to parties and he's always eyeing really hot model type of girls and when this decent looking girl comes up to him to say hello he's like 'I ain't talking to u'....I was like....''Man!! she's really pretty and nice'' and he's like ''nah! she's not skinny enough"....WTF? look at U!! u look and weigh like John Howard.......
MMmm.... in that case, that dude is a dick. Even if a chick who is EXTREMELY UGLY to the max talks to you, you should atleast reply politely and say 'excuse me blah blah blah....' or something like that, and 'I ain't talking to u'' is by no means 'polite'.

As for the 'Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves'. Guys with a f---load of cash possibly works with certain woman.

Finally for the John Howard comparison, mmm..... Johnny is a dick too, but he's smart and rich for a start

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
berry580 said:
As for the 'Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves'. Guys with a f---load of cash possibly works with certain woman.

Ladder Law

Krippeld

It doesn't matter if the person is amazingly hott. What matters is how much comfort you can derive when they hold you, and when they kiss you. Some would say it's important if they say the right things, but actions speak louder from words. Do you want to hear someone say they love you, or do you want to feel it? Besides, we can't all write beautiful poetry for our loved ones, can we?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've never really gone for any model type although I'll happily admit to gawking at attractive females... I've got hot irish blood in my veins so I'd be worried if I didn't.

But if a girl is a nice girl and has something about her, whether it be her looks, her charisma, her personality or even the way she laughs.... there's a chance I'll find her attractive in some way.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I don't live in mt druitt, i live in a 2 million dollar house just below the blue mts, it's very big, we have so much room sometimes i get lost.

Prnts own a liquor store in mt druitt tho, it obviously makes good business dispite the armed hold ups.

Last edited:
S

Shuter

Not-That-Bright said:
I don't live in mt druitt, i live in a 2 million dollar house just outside of penrith. Yank.
Penrith is getting the same way anyway.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Penrith is worse than mt druitt lol at panthers around 4:00am when the drunks are comming out there's fights all over the place.... it's worse than mt druitt except in mt druitt there's like aboriginal gang warfare or some shit.. they keep burning down houses.

I probably live the same distance to wollongong as to sydney.

Anyway yea i do live in a real crappy area, but u kno i was just trying to show off a bit since i have a crappy uai hopefully i can pick up chicks off the net by telling em my parents are rich.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
You are basing this accusation on one male acquaintance, on an honest statement he uttered at a party.

S

Shuter

Not-That-Bright said:
Penrith is worse than mt druitt lol at panthers around 4:00am when the drunks are comming out there's fights all over the place.... it's worse than mt druitt except in mt druitt there's like aboriginal gang warfare or some shit.. they keep burning down houses.

I probably live the same distance to wollongong as to sydney.

Anyway yea i do live in a real crappy area, but u kno i was just trying to show off a bit since i have a crappy uai hopefully i can pick up chicks off the net by telling em my parents are rich.
No no, you're doing it wrong, contrary to popular belief, money alone isn't enough. You need to get a nibble first THEN mention the exhorbident amounts of money.

Yes Penrith is a shit hole but at least Maccas and Krispy Kreme are 24 hours.

berry580

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I have alot of cash, i thought i was just a very lucky ugly guy :(
You know 'alot of cash' is a relative term.
But by most logical adult's perspective, it'll atleast mean a 7 digit figure. Is that what you got?
Well of course, to those 16 year olds, even a few thousand is a lot. If not, what makes you think those dumb@sses are almost summoning rapists to get that $3000 'baby bonus'? :p <--- joking

"<---" <--- for idiots.
Ladder Law
LOL.

I can tell everyone is into that website, and I reckon some of it's thoery is SO true too, although it's figures can be controversial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)