Guys with Creativity (1 Viewer)

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
somefaggot said:
Asserting the attribute of creativity to yourself hardly makes you a 'pretentious namedropping wanker', especially since it was encouraged via questioning. Mate, are you some sort of obsessive-compulsive modesty idealist? I guess your perfect outcome of this thread would be everyone posting about their lack of creativity, regardless of the truth.
Mate, no. I just. Mate, I don't know much. Mate, don't you think posting about your alleged 'creativity' in an internet forum is a bit contrived?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
vanush said:
Mate, no. I just. Mate, I don't know much. Mate, don't you think posting about your alleged 'creativity' in an internet forum is a bit contrived?
Mate?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
brogan77 said:
Yeah, cos someone says 'mate' once in a post, its really witty and clever to overuse it when replying to them!
once?

look again.

Collin

HSC
N/A
vanush said:
Hey mate, you lyke changed the name from Jason Bourne to somefaggot LOL! That's pretty creative there, mate.

:rofl:

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
vanush said:
Vanush, I know where you live - Cherrybrook.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Komaticom said:
I'm an Arts student. 'nuff said about my creativity.

Pity the same can't be said for my looks, thickness of my wrist, or my social skills.
How fun.

Photoshop keeps my confidence hovering above breadline.
I'm willing to bet a considerable portion of legal tender that I have thinner wrists than you. Or anyone else here, females included.

And yet it hasn't made me creative :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
But i bet it makes for some great lonely nights....alone ;)

karoooh

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Bookie darling. Photo now. I want to decide for myself. Oui?
Lanny, he is hawt. He's just being deluded. Look for photos in the BOS Meat-Up Pics thread.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
karoooh said:
Lanny, he is hawt. He's just being deluded. Look for photos in the BOS Meat-Up Pics thread.
Haha no, theyre like my worst pics ever.

Here, have this hilarious pic

^ Thats not me, its my alter ego David Stretton. It's also a capture from the Xtreme XI video, which you can watch live on Google Video :)

video.google.com
search "xtreme xi"
we're the first result
enjoy

a little self promotion couldnt hurt :p

HSC
Komaticom said:

'nuff said.

My head was axed because it's not much to look at.

Edit: Just when I was starting to be happy about life I bring up a pic from *that* movie... argh.
My wrists are about the same size ... whats wrong with small wrists? a notable memory of having small wrists is when on the girls at school stated that its good having small wrists cause boys can't flog your wrist bangles (or something to that affect) ... and i asked whether i could try on one of her bangles which promptly fitted on with heaps of room to spare. I think its one of those 'had to be there moments'.

I also have small hands and small fingers ... I think i am going to blame piano for that ... lol

It funny how these sorts of threads degenerate into lots of people feeling sorry for themselves (me included!!!) ... ah well

mr_brightside said:
She's not saying that those qualities make them less attractive, shes saying that all those who possess those qualities have less than desireable looks.

Many people have posted their pic.
lol ... i agree

Collin

HSC
N/A
My left and right wrists aren't kinda in proportion, due to me playing the drums using traditional grip. :/

Komaticom: That's just a biased photo! Wrists from the side never look too big, and plus your wrist there is more distant to the camera compared to the cap. ;)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Jameswilmot2000 said:
My wrists are about the same size ... whats wrong with small wrists? a notable memory of having small wrists is when on the girls at school stated that its good having small wrists cause boys can't flog your wrist bangles (or something to that affect) ... and i asked whether i could try on one of her bangles which promptly fitted on with heaps of room to spare. I think its one of those 'had to be there moments'.

I also have small hands and small fingers ... I think i am going to blame piano for that ... lol

It funny how these sorts of threads degenerate into lots of people feeling sorry for themselves (me included!!!) ... ah well

lol ... i agree
My wrists are smaller... whats this about bangles? I never heard of anything like that when I was a youngin.I thought that Piano elongated ur fingers...somewhat..at least your spand...It did to mine

xx

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Yeah playing the piano (for a long time) elongates your fingers. You can usually tell by a persons hands if they play the piano or not

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, my left fingers are more elongated than my right ones, damn guitar, ill have to learn how to play left handed for 10 years now :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)