Guys with Creativity (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I'll give you guys here on BOS credit, most of you seem intelligent ...i've noticed this through your sheer wit and humour or if I look at the Extension Maths 2 forum at whatever it is you do there. It looks intelligent anyway...

I don't think its hard to find a really smart guy with their own opinion...
And I didnt want to start a "guys with intelligence" forum or i'd get attacked left right and centre...

So where are all the creative minded guys?

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
luscious-llama said:
I'll give you guys here on BOS credit, most of you seem intelligent ...i've noticed this through your sheer wit and humour or if I look at the Extension Maths 2 forum at whatever it is you do there. It looks intelligent anyway...

And I didnt want to start a "guys with intelligence" forum or i'd get attacked left right and centre...

Creative?

Well...I am more creative than academic I suppose...or at least I try to be.

I make my own music: Orchestral, hip hop, dance...well really any given genre or pseudo-genres...

I love learning languages...I haven't really stuck with one for a long period of time...at the moment I am trying to learn Korean...at least to a basic level.

I am also really into photoshop...I make various piece of 'art' you might call them...or just do standard photo editing...for 'art'/graphic design reasons...

I also play (some) piano and guitar, and I occasionally write my own songs...I beatbox...and I've hosted some beatbox events in the city.

I also am trying to sing, I know I am terrible but practise = good...I have a decently developed voice for some reason...I was born in England and moved around a lot...so my accent isn't 100% definable...allowing me to be 'alright' at impersonations...so I'll let you know how the whole singing venture goes. :D

Ohh and I also love to write and read...writing is a general past-time at the moment...but I think I should write more and improve. I generally go for surreal pieces of writing...but I have a few stories that aren't warped.

Well yeah, if that's what you mean by a creative side or...creatively minded...then I suppose I fit into that category. ^_^

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
brogan77 said:
Whatever son, its already game over, I've won this thread.
Hey, it was only self-indulgent because the thread expects it. ^____^

Your poetic attempts shall FAIL.

Brogan77...if that is your real name.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I guess I'm musically creative to an extent (from experience playing an intrument (drums) for many years).

I used to be very good at art too; mainly pencilling.

I'm also secksually creative -- is that what you're secretly hinting llama?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Im about as creative as my schizophrenic rock :(

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
luscious-llama said:

intelligent/witty/humourous/maths students, dont exactly ring out CREATIVE to me.
so im just going to ignore it. before i get the whole design student association on you!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
maybe you need to bring creativity out of someone , just being the opposite sex isnt enough these days damnit

well maybe it is...but my point is valid

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
intelligent/witty/humourous/maths students, dont exactly ring out CREATIVE to me.
so im just going to ignore it. before i get the whole design student association on you!
She wasn't saying that they were creative...she was using those subjects/posts by members to state that she knows most people here are intelligent...so instead of asking 'where are the intelligent guys?' she's asking 'where are the creative minded guys?' because she hasn't seen as many in comparison to the amount of guys she knows to be intelligent...or seem to be at any rate.

Yay.

Skeeta

HSC
maybe you should start dating bosers.

Start with Brogan.. and we'll go from there

Bookie

Banned
HSC
luscious llama said:

Oh, I do believe I fall into this category.

But I unfortunately have a platinum membership to the Ugly Pricks club.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Giant post to people

brogan77 said:
You want creativity ladies, look no further.

With a quick stroke of my pen
I'll get you cluckling like a hen
now what I actually mean by this
is I'm referring to my penis

its a euphemism you see
i'm using decorum to be
a man with a little class
not just a childish ass

I'll put a smile on your dial
ur hot for me, don't be in denial
I'm only a quick click away
so PM me now, don't delay

Creativity is what you desire
and i'm the man to light your fire
send your legs all into a quiver
I 100% guarantee, I'll deliver
;)

Pwned, close thread, flawless victory.
Nice work Brogan, but lets see what the other guys come up with.

Smurg said:
Creative?

Well...I am more creative than academic I suppose...or at least I try to be.

I make my own music: Orchestral, hip hop, dance...well really any given genre or pseudo-genres...

I love learning languages...I haven't really stuck with one for a long period of time...at the moment I am trying to learn Korean...at least to a basic level.

I am also really into photoshop...I make various piece of 'art' you might call them...or just do standard photo editing...for 'art'/graphic design reasons...

I also play (some) piano and guitar, and I occasionally write my own songs...I beatbox...and I've hosted some beatbox events in the city.

I also am trying to sing, I know I am terrible but practise = good...I have a decently developed voice for some reason...I was born in England and moved around a lot...so my accent isn't 100% definable...allowing me to be 'alright' at impersonations...so I'll let you know how the whole singing venture goes. :D

Ohh and I also love to write and read...writing is a general past-time at the moment...but I think I should write more and improve. I generally go for surreal pieces of writing...but I have a few stories that aren't warped.

Well yeah, if that's what you mean by a creative side or...creatively minded...then I suppose I fit into that category. ^_^
Yo England, wassup. That is pretty creative, though do you consider yourself a man of many talents but a master of none? ?

Collin said:
I guess I'm musically creative to an extent (from experience playing an intrument (drums) for many years).

I used to be very good at art too; mainly pencilling.

I'm also secksually creative -- is that what you're secretly hinting llama?
The funk, you’re a drummer! Play me some jazz beats (wait what kind of drummer are you?)
Drawing, pencilling, fuck that’s something I’ve never managed to achieve past the cartoonish weird people and walking mushrooms I doodle everywhere

Secksually creativeness also counts. I should have mentioned that too, then I’d REALLY get some interesting posts!

AsyLum said:
Im about as creative as my schizophrenic rock :(
Awwwww…you have a pet rock, how ..avant garde!

MzbLaZeIT said:
Design student association? What is this you speak of? Sorry I’m not yet near Uni?

thejosiekiller said:
maybe you need to bring creativity out of someone , just being the opposite sex isnt enough these days damnit

well maybe it is...but my point is valid
Been there done that.
Ah the opposite sex is best when they’re more than just guys…you have to have some sort of personality, I’m just looking to see what the more creative ones are like

Skeeta said:
maybe you should start dating bosers.

Start with Brogan.. and we'll go from there
Hmmm ….. dating bosers…whats the difference between bosers and and non bosers?

Bookie said:
Oh, I do believe I fall into this category.

But I unfortunately have a platinum membership to the Ugly Pricks club.
What’s with you Bookie and the whole ‘I’m ugly’ thing? You can’t be so terribly hideous can you?

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Re: Giant post to people

luscious-llama said:
Yo England, wassup. That is pretty creative, though do you consider yourself a man of many talents but a master of none? ?
Well I haven't formally 'studied' or got a degree in those fields yet. ;) So I guess I am a master of none. :( I can't really tell actually...compared to what? ^_^

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC

luscious-llama said:
Been there done that.
Ah the opposite sex is best when they’re more than just guys…you have to have some sort of personality, I’m just looking to see what the more creative ones are like
mmm like everyone you need to look at your expectations maybe or just wait it out for someone who you feel is creative enough for ya :)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A

Smurg said:
Well I haven't formally 'studied' or got a degree in those fields yet. ;) So I guess I am a master of none. :( I can't really tell actually...compared to what? ^_^
Ah I see, so you're fully self taught, I admire that.
Compared to those say, (though this is responsive to just one thing you've mentioned), completely self taught people who are successful in selling (yeah yeah consumerism whatever) and technically :)

Hope you have a lovely evening

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)