Gyakuten Saiban/Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice Series (1 Viewer)

The Kaiser

HSC
Anyone here played the Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice series for the DS. If you haven't then get it now, because it is so awesome IMO. It is a great game based on deduction and reasoning (most of the time).

I can't wait for Gyakuten Saiban 5 (Apollo Justice 2), mainly because I want to see what happened to Maya, Pearl, Miles etc during the seven year span (considering if they're featured).

Miles Edgeworth: Ace Prosecutor (Can't spell Japanese title) is also coming out in Japan later this year.

The Kaiser

HSC
Yes I can. Want to see my ever endless collection of Phoenix Wright Manga, Full soundtrack of all the games, "official" japanese merchandise, my very own signed offical badge from the creators, blah,blah,blah.

I was just giving people who liked this series (if there are any) some info and discussion on upcoming games and such, if they cared.

Just because I happen to have an international taste for things doesn't give you the right to call me a "japfag", judging just by your sig there are many remarks that I could make about your nature and taste, but I'm not rude enough to post them.

lacklustre

HSC
I'm liking phoenix wright so far.

I heard there's another one. Is it available in english yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)