H15,h12 (1 Viewer)

alex_agz

HSC
Hey i need help for an answer for H15 of the syllabus
explains why an investigation is best undertaken individually or by a team
also evaluates ways in which accuracy and reliability could be improved in investigations
i know you just bs these but there has to be an answer that should get full marks. these questions are universal anways but im guessing it might be based on enzyme and pH

nesstar

our prac assessment required both teamwork and individual work, and both of those syllabus ideas were certainly pushed. I must say however that while out teachers mark pretty strictly they accepted pretty much anything that made sense on these points. Our prac was about enzymes and pH actually. With working as a team, the process is more efficient, you can perform it more quickly, you can see different points of view. Disadvantages of a team are perhaps fighting over who does what or disagreeing about a particular observation, and these are advantages of working individually. When asked about accuracy and reliability i remember discussing repetition, and I also chucked in something about consulting secondary sources.

I know that is still fudged and vague, but I'm pretty sure most people bs these answers!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)