HAHAHAH oh oh i know what "nice" means! (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
Heh its prolly allready been settled countless times but i just really realised what it means when someone calls you nice.

Its means polite/boring.

Cuz one of my jobs i feel a bit odd at lunch cuz everyone has their little friendship groups... and i dont really like any of them, in all honesty i find them stupid.

I did talk to them, but now im over it, its just annoying.

So i sit there, eat, speak when spoken to, read the paper, smile.

If they were to describe me they would call me "A nice girl" because im polite, im not horrible to be around, but im boring as fuck.

Im not funny around them, or witty, or intelligent. Im withdrawn but not in a rude way, just in an indifferent quiet way.

HAHHAHA im niiiiice!

Gotta admit its odd for me, usually i strive to be the centre of attention, but well these people just arent worth it y'know?

I have no need to impress them.

So "nice" it is then.

Damn it would suck to be like this ALL the time however.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
pier - otti? first part is like where i'll berth a yacht and an end which rhymes with pavarotti?

oops. just realised your signature had nothing to do with your post. my apologies.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
im "nice" to people i first meet. usually im scared of saying something stupid or making a dickhead of myself. im not so scared about those kinda things when i get to know someone well.
its weird because usually i talk so much that it could be a crime. and i get bored easily and have a short attention span. but when i dont know someone, id rather sit there and listen to what they're saying and learn stuff about them than share stuff about me. thats why impatient people dont really like me, though im impatient too. so i'd rather enter into polite conversation than be myself (which is a lot more random and weird and amusing).
of course, thats all unless im drunk. then im extroverted to everyone.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
shouldnt waste all your good material on bos!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i dont need to try and impress people

i just flop out my package and it happens naturally

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Frigid said:
pier - otti? first part is like where i'll berth a yacht and an end which rhymes with pavarotti?.
Holy shit I just said the exact same thing in her other thread, wanna make out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)