hair ideas (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ok so for the last i don't know how many years i have had long layers with a side fringe (which has kinda grown out atm). i'm bored, i want to try something new, but i want to make sure it'll suit me first. i have long, fine hair, and an oval face which has very slight square-ish tendencies. someone who is more knowledgeable about hairstyles than myself, advice plz. thankyou.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
naomi watts hair is pretty thick though, so i dont think it'll look like that on you.

if i were you, i'd cut my hair short, because short fine hair looks awesome. but its up to you... i'll try to find a pic of what i mean.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
thanks guys

yeah i was thinking of going short, maybe. might see if the hairdresser can do something about my cowlick too. it's not that horrendous but it's had the life straightened out of it for ages and keeps popping back up lol.
or maybe i just need a colour change. ive been blonde for 19 years, maybe i'll go brown. or electric blue. something different anyway. :D

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
stick with blonde. if you have it naturally and dye it black youll spend $$$$ and time trying to get it back to blonde and once its back to blonde it wont be as healthy and lustrous as it was originally.

trust me, i know.

K

katie_tully

i am getting my hair all chopped off this week doris and so should you!

be bold!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol i'm rethinking the cut-it-off idea myself. i can see it looking awful. i think i might get my fringe cut a different way and chop my hair to my shoulders or something. and yeah i won't dye it, thanks alley :)

blacksunset

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
ooh i like the second one. volume :uhhuh:
the second one is blonde hair wth layers and side fringe.. prett much what uv got, herhair is just thick, they've used curling tongs, product and a hell of alot of spray to make t look like that.
you could do that to yours - itjust takes time

K

katie_tully

i am also having hair dilemmas :(
i want to have long hair that i can curl and be nice and wavey, but i also like really short hair

the thing is, when my hair is long it's really thin and stringy, and i dont like having a lot of layers to build it up. ive considered extensions to thicken it a bit, but id probably get sick of hair after a while and chop it all off :(

HSC
yeah i'm bored as fuck with my hair too. but long hair is seriously like a security blanket to me, i don't think i could deal with not having long hair. so idk :(

K

katie_tully

because of the damage bleaching did to it, my hair is breaking off and falling out in massive clumps... i dunno if its healthy enough to grow long either :(

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
i am bored of my hair, too. i am going it out from a cut that was originally something like this:

to something along the lines of:

i am almost there!

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
we are so the same! i kind of adore my pixie hair (but on the other hand it makes me look a bit like a cancer patient - omg who remembers me as terminally ill spice?)
anyway, yes, it is annoying that hair does not grow more quickly! i wish we could just change from short to long to short instantaneously. well, i suppose it is possible with wigs.... i was considering that at one point, actually :eek:

K

katie_tully

extensions? but to get them done so that they look proper is quite expensive.

i always find i grow my hair out and hate it, and get it chopped off again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)