Aclipse

HSC
Allright I need a good haircut after HSC finish

preferably around city area or not too far

me: 17 year old asian male

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I always go to Kim Sun Young whether it's in Strathfield, Burwood or Town Hall. It's all about $20 for a cut + wash (I usually do cut first then wash rather than other way around so it washes out all the loose hairs). The head massage when washing/shampooing hair is so awesome.

Aclipse

HSC
I always go to Kim Sun Young whether it's in Strathfield, Burwood or Town Hall. It's all about $20 for a cut + wash (I usually do cut first then wash rather than other way around so it washes out all the loose hairs). The head massage when washing/shampooing hair is so awesome.
Cool, will check out the town hall one

Since i'm not korean, are they fluent in english and all?

stiddies

HSC
You sir are a genius for recommending ksy, went there and they did a great job. *takes imaginary hat off*. Are there other uni essentials I should prepare for.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
that place under railway square
Massive thread dig i know, but now this topic is back up... Lol, funny you mention that! I have two friends who got there hair cut there, one got charged female price because it was expensive and the other one did it after joking (?) about it for awhile. Both seemed pretty happy with it. Well i mean as happy as you can be in that range of prices lol.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Cool, will check out the town hall one
Since i'm not korean, are they fluent in english and all?
They're fluent enough for you to get the hair cut you want.

Note that I think their prices have gone up for guys cut+wash at $20 but they do a good job, it's quick, and you get a free something arather after 10 (if you get the repeat customer card). I personally never bring it with me so I'm still only on 5 or 6.

You sir are a genius for recommending ksy, went there and they did a great job. *takes imaginary hat off*. Are there other uni essentials I should prepare for.
All I can think of is asking for discounts because you're a student especially on technology things- e.g. Lenovo and Apple offer discounts to uni students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)